Company: MRINetwork Jobs
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Job DescriptionAccountant for a local and quickly growing
finance and real estate technology company in Bellingham working
with business across the United States and Canada. Position
- Ideally at least three to six years of experience.
- Certified Public Accountant ideal but not a deal breaker.
- Performs daily accounting operations to assure the accurate and
timely preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and
- Prepare monthly financial statements for multiple entities
- Code invoices, sets up new accounts, and reconciles
- Provide lead functions and help coordinate the routine daily
work of Accounting Assistants including responding to
- Work with business partners to ensure smooth financial
- NetSuite experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting is highly preferred, but they
will consider someone with an AA in accounting with several years
of hands on general accounting experience. The People & Culture:
- Very team oriented and high performing with a casual and
flexible work environment. They even provide food onsite!
- There are opportunities to develop specialties within the
accounting department The Location:
- Bellingham WA. Hybrid remote options are available and depends
on the level of experience. They do enjoy their team and being
around each other and feeding off of everyone's energy. If training
is needed they would want that person to be in the office four days
a week. The Pay:
- Dependent on experience. Their range goes up to about $80k base
salary, more if the individual is a CPA and has a lot of
experience. Please contact Taryn at (360) 203-7770 or
email@example.com to learn more about this and/or other
Keywords: MRINetwork Jobs, Bellingham , Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!