Bookkeeper Staff Accountant
Posted on: May 7, 2022
We are looking for a Bookkeeper Staff Accountant (with
manufacturing experience!) to join our team! You will be
responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our
small (but growing!) manufacturing business.This position will
ultimately be part-time and move into a possible full-time position
as our company continues to grow.Responsibilities:
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements,
taxes and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to the management team
- Process AP/AR and assist in budgeting processes.
- Process payroll and/or assist 3rd party in payroll
- Enter project expenses into tracking software and provide
actual/estimated financial numbers.
- Assist in budgeting processes.Qualifications:
- Experience in accounting or other related fields
- Experience with managing manufacturing processes/projects
within quickbooks online.
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and
- Detail and deadline-oriented
- Able to work with small teamExperience in manufacturing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills'Benefits
- 100% employer paid health/vision/dental/life insurance (90 day
- Vacation (2 weeks)
- 12 paid holidays
Keywords: vectorwrx, Bellingham , Bookkeeper Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!