Company: Chouquette Chocolates
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAccounting Administrator Responsibilities:
- Managing company assets and financial expenditures.
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, tax filings,
and monthly profit reports.
- Maintaining files on account receivables and updating records
- Managing the flow of petty cash by recording all monetary
- Ensuring that suppliers are informed of any changes to service
agreements and payment options.
- Updating management on any financial discrepancies found during
tax filing or invoicing duties.
- Archiving financial documentation and updating accounting
databases on a monthly or annual basis.
- Adhering to best practices in accounting, as outlined by
industry experts and espoused by the company.We are looking for a
dynamic accounting administrator to manage our company's financial
processes. Your duties will include documenting invoices, running
payroll, and managing the flow of petty cash. You will also be
required to update accounting databases and report any financial
discrepancies to management.To ensure success as an accounting
administrator, you should possess financial acumen and attention to
detail. Ultimately, a top-notch accounting administrator should be
able to process a high volume of finance-related data swiftly and
accurately.Accounting Administrator Requirements:
- Associate's degree in accounting, business, administration, or
- At least one year of accounting experience.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office and
- A solid understanding of financial processes such as
bookkeeping and tax filing.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously while
- The ability to collaborate with coworkers, clients, and
Keywords: Chouquette Chocolates, Bellingham , Accounting Administrator, Accounting, Auditing , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!