Senior Financial Analyst
Posted on: June 22, 2022
About ToptalToptal is a global network of top freelance talent
in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale
their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and
over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world's largest fully
remote company.We take the best elements of virtual teams and
combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation,
social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast
pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.Position DescriptionAs
part of Toptal's Finance team, you will support Finance Leadership
with a wide range of activities & initiatives, particularly in the
areas of Treasury, Procurement and Financial Operations. You will
work closely with multiple business partners in, among other
things, developing models and insightful analysis, building and
enhancing KPI monitoring/dashboards, evaluating potential vendors
and tools, and developing & documenting key processes in all these
areas.You will thrive in a fast-paced environment while
demonstrating superior detail-orientation and the ability to
efficiently manage multiple priorities simultaneously. Your ability
to effectively communicate and collaborate will shine through as
you interact and build strong partnerships with multiple teams.This
is a remote position that can be done from
anywhere.ResponsibilitiesYou will use your Finance knowledge to
help maximize operational efficiencies within the organization. You
will execute, in a timely and accurate manner, all assigned
initiatives, tasks and processes in a variety of areas ranging from
Treasury, Procurement and Financial Operations, all while
demonstrating superior communication and collaboration skills as
you work with multiple teams.Among Other Things, You Will Build,
Enhance And/or Maintain
- Detailed Cash Flows and other financial models
- Treasury dashboards
- Tool management databases
- Procurement processes
- Multiple Financial Operations KPI dashboards
- Processes & workflow documentations
- and more ---.You will partner with multiple team members, both
within Finance, as well as outside of Finance (essentially all
Departments) based on each specific task or activity. You will also
be ready to help with a variety of ad-hoc Finance initiatives and
support the Finance Team where needed.In The First Week You Will
- Onboard and integrate into Toptal, including rapidly beginning
learning about Toptal's history, culture, and vision.
- Start to get an understanding of all aspects of the financial
operations of the Company.
- Start to familiarize yourself with all existing data &
information sources.In The First Month You Will
- Gain a deep understanding of all the models, reports,
dashboards and tools that will be key for the successful completion
of your activities.
- Meet with all key stakeholders around the company with whom you
will be partnering with across your different activities.
- Partner with the VP of Finance to start building a long-term
plan/roadmap.In The First Three Months You Will
- Leverage the knowledge that you have gained to-date in order to
support further developing, maintaining and optimizing:
- Vendor/Tools management & tracking systems & processes.
- Various dashboards used by Finance Management.
- Review and help complete/enhance any necessary documentation on
key processes, workflows & controls related to Financial
Operations, Treasury and Procurement.
- Help maintain the company's detailed Cash Flows model and
related dashboards.In The First Six Months You Will
- Leverage all new & enhanced dashboards, frameworks and models
to provide very insightful analytics & recommendations that can
help Finance Management make better decisions.
- Provide key support to other Finance initiatives and become an
amazing business partner to various teams in and outside of Finance
supporting various ad-hoc initiatives.Requirements
- You have 3+ years of experience in Finance, including:
- Working knowledge of Treasury and Procurement strongly
- You have an exceptional eye for detail and are comfortable
managing very large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Creating 'performance/operational metrics' tracking mechanisms
- Very strong at Data Visualization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, Tableau.
Understanding of SQL is a plus.
- Working in a cross-functional role touching several areas of
- Working with the Accounting team to ensure accurate financial
reporting on elements related to Financial Operations, Treasury and
- You are an eager learner.
- You understand how to build from the ground up and will dive in
and do whatever is needed.
- You are incredibly professional in your communication, both
written and verbal, always.
- You are skilled at discussing and presenting information and
conclusions in a clear and concise manner to all levels within the
- Collaboration & team play is core to your working style.
- You are resourceful and have a strong ability to navigate an
organization to get any information you need to solve problems,
with limited direction and oversight.
- You are comfortable working under pressure and managing your
time effectively to adhere to deadlines.
- You take responsibility for the quality of work that you
- You have a positive, can-do attitude that you bring to work
- Experience working 100% remote preferred.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at
Toptal. You will not be here just to tell other people what to
do.For Toptal Use Only: #west #midwest #ussouth #northeast
Keywords: Toptal, Bellingham , Senior Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!