Senior Accountant - eCommerce / Consumer Goods
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Industrial Bakery Production Manager needed - Up to 140K $$$ -
1st shift - Excellent BenefitsThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Gabriel
OzunaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button
and sending us your resume.Salary: $110,000 - $150,000 per yearA
bit about us:We are a leading manufacturer of food products that
has been in business since the early 1900's. We partner with
foodservice and retail clients across the globe and offer a wide
range of customizable products with a focus on quality.Why join
us?We are proud of every team member. We believe everyone plays a
valuable part in the overall success of our organization. We're
ready for more great people to join us who share our passion for
food, innovation, diversity, inclusion and quality!Job DetailsThe
Production Manager will lead production operations with a focus on
optimizing efficiencies in the start-to-end manufacture of our
processing and packaging lines. Plans and executes production
activities to meet customer product specification in a timely
manner. Collaborate with Shift Supervisors and other Managers to
establish processes in order to achieve high standards of safety,
quality, cost control, and high employee engagement.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide leadership and direction to Shift Supervisors. Required
to work second shift and will need to work weekends when necessary.
Flexibility on hours and days is a MUST.
- Establish direction and ensures efficient utilization of
production team members and equipment. Analyze performance data to
identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create and manage the annual production budget. Collaborates
with Plant Operations Manager to improve strategies for production
process such as cost reduction, space utilization, safety, and
- Develop, sponsor, and implement productivity improvements and
oversee production quality performance accountable to report food
safety, quality, and regulatory compliance to leadership with
authority to initiate action and oversee process
- Investigate and monitor production issues to help reduce and/or
eliminate waste. Check operations regularly to ensure that
processes, schedules, quality, and safety standards are
- Coordinate activities of support departments with production
department to maintain proper product flow.
- Drive culture based on open/honest dialogue and involvement
with all team members that demonstrates the value of their input
and engagement in improving performance.
- Source/procure/maintain/control materials and inventory. Manage
Purchase Order process.
- Follow all procedures, GMPs and personal safety requirements
outlined in the SOP's.
- Daily, weekly, monthly reporting. Issue work schedule and
- Bachelors' Degree and 5+ years of experience in a food-related
manufacturing management role with a focus of 100 +/-
- SQF - HACCP - PCQIWork Experience:
- 5+ years experience in production management and supervisory
experience in a high-speed production environment in the food
- Bakery management experience strongly preferred.
- Food manufacturing experience is a MUST.
- 5+ years in a plant leadership role supervising, evaluating,
mentoring, and developing associates; managing workload; and
participating in the hiring and promotion of associates.
- Knowledge of safety, quality, sanitation, SQF, maintenance
- Lean or Six Sigma implementation experience highly
- Continuous Improvement experience.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bellingham , Senior Accountant - eCommerce / Consumer Goods, Accounting, Auditing , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!