Company: Chandler's Square Retirement Community
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Now Hiring (FT) Receptionist!$15.74-$16.50 (Wed-Sat)As the first
point of contact at the community for our customers through
telephone or in-person interactions, this position provides
exemplary customer service in a friendly and professional
- Proactively assist residents, families, visitors, and employees
with questions or problems resulting in a positive experience;
greet all visitors and answer incoming calls in a professional and
- Monitor entry area for visitors and guests, greet and directs
as necessary, answer incoming telephone calls and resident calls,
forward and take messages, receive and send packages for residents,
assists with residents who request assistance with mailing letters
- Manage the lobby; monitor and ensure desk and lobby are clean
and neat; create a comfortable, inviting area; assist the activity
director and/or others as necessary in promoting activities with
residents in the lobby.
- Respond to inquiries and/or tours when Community Relations
Director, Executive Director and Resident Care Directors are not
available; facilitate experiences/tours of community as
- Promote and encourage residents to participate in
- Follow and communicate company policies and
- Seek out and perform other duties as assigned or needed.
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families,
staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, and the ability to
manage multiple priorities.
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets, and email
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
- Pay is $15.74- $16.50 (hourly)
- A company that is growing
- An awesome team that is passionate about seniors
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off - Hire through 18 months - 56 hours maximum PTO
hours that may be earned annually.
- 7 Paid Holidays per year
- 401K/Roth plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Parental leave
- Educational/Personal Development Reimbursement Assistance
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this
**Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable
on your resume or application. Thank you!**
Keywords: Chandler's Square Retirement Community, Bellingham , Concierge/Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Anacortes, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...