Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: March 9, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform clerical support in an efficient manner.
* Answer telephones, operate facility paging system, and manage resident list and incoming calls to residents.
* Greet visitors, and give directions and information to guests, residents and sales representatives.
* Ensure all visitors abide by existing rules, use ID badges and manage the sign in/out log.
* Assist Administrator and Department Directors in administrative manners.
* Receive, sort and distribute mail.
* High School Diploma or equivalent, additional education or secretarial training preferred.
* 1+ years of experience in a clerical position, preferably in a healthcare office setting.
* 1+ years of experience in a customer service position.
* Ability to use general office equipment and computer systems required.
* Must present a professional appearance and reputation to represent Avamere and this facility.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Bellingham Health Care is an 82 bed facility offering skilled nursing, transitional rehab, Alzheimer s, outpatient rehab, long term, and hospice care. Bellingham Health Care offers a variety of activities as well as a relaxing courtyard where our residents can enjoy our flower gardens, our residents even like to do some of the gardening themselves. From the moment you walk into the facility our patients are greeted with a warm home environment that resonates throughout their stay. We are currently seeking top notch talent to join our caring team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bellingham , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!