Marketing Specialist (Intern) United States
Posted on: May 6, 2022
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Use and expand your marketing and communications skills by
completing a 12-week internship in a fast-paced, cross-functional
- Gain insight into how a large, global marketing organization
- Take part in a variety of development opportunities, networking
events, volunteer and social activities throughout the summer.
- Internship assignments will be based on your educational
background, skills, aspirations and interests.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
Challenge yourself and find the career path in Marketing that
you're passionate about! Identify business issues and collaborate
with intern cohorts and Cisco leadership to build a project plan.
Partner with an experienced mentor. Collaborate with Cisco
Marketing leaders and work in areas such as brand, product,
communications, public relations, social media, operations and/or
market research. Learn the foundations of marketing and use those
skills to help jump-start your career.
WHO YOU ARE
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in Marketing,
Business/International Business or a related area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, language
skills beyond English are a plus
- Team oriented, have strong communication skills and influencing
- Demonstrated interest in marketing - internship, coursework or
- Detail oriented, resourceful, and able to prioritize under
- Leadership, interpersonal skills, creative thinker and problem
- Able to legally live and work in the country for which you're
applying, without visa support or sponsorship
\#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents
to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive
future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in
their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (36 years
strong) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company.
And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that
adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what
we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a
culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even
failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give
our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is
built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take
difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a
dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink.
Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are.
Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Keywords: Cisco, Bellingham , Marketing Specialist (Intern) United States, Advertising , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!