Resident Care Director LPN/RN
Company: Rosewood Villa Assisted Living Community
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview:Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. is seeking a
dedicated Resident Care Director to join our amazing team!
The Resident Care Director ensures delivery of quality assisted
living services focused on maximizing residents' individual
capabilities in accordance with all laws, regulations and company
Today's aging population means there's a growing demand for health
care professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career
opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a
daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges and
opportunities for personal fulfillment!Responsibilities:
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements and evaluates resident
- Compliant with budget in labor and expense control.
- Completes Resident Care work schedule to ensure appropriate
staffing levels to meet resident needs 24/7 and ensures schedule is
- Works with General Manager to build relationships and strong
communication with residents and families.
- Inventories, maintains and replenishes service supplies.
Ensures ancillary supplies used communicated to business
- Participates in Resident Retention Program.
- Develops and monitors quality improvement plan.
- Visits residents during hospitalizations and short-term rehab
- Assists with discharge planning and move-outs.
- Completes audits and observation to ensure associate compliance
with Infection Control standards.
- Ensures documentation of resident clinical status and needs
communication to physicians and other health care professionals in
- Investigates and resolves resident and family concerns and
- Creates and monitors service records for all residents.
- Gathers medical and contact information for all new
- Reviews resident chart documentation for completion and
- Participates in family conferences.
- Schedules ancillary services: podiatry, dentist, therapies,
pharmacy consultation, etc.
- Completes resident assessments for resident level of care and
- Develops, implements and updates Service Plans.
- Assists with new resident orientation and transition to
- Meets with residents regularly to encourage communication and
gain understanding of their needs. Communicates follow-up with
- Makes daily rounds to review performance of resident care
- Must have nursing degree (LPN or RN) from accredited program.
(Depending upon state requirements)
- Must have active state nursing license.
- Must have 5 years' experience in senior services.
- Must have 2 years' supervisory experience (senior services
- Must have current CPR certification.INDLN125#CB#Talroo
EEO:Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected
status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation
for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human
Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.Avalon Health
Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in
certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify
Keywords: Rosewood Villa Assisted Living Community, Bellingham , Resident Care Director LPN/RN, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!