Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Are you seeking an opportunity with a people-focused company?
This is for you!Responsibilities: This position provides
leadership, direction and execution for all quality and food safety
functions in a poultry processing plant. This person will ensure
all products produced meet or exceed all customer, regulatory and
company requirements. The FSQA Manager directs the plant Quality
Assurance department in selecting, developing, and motivating
Quality Assurance team members to achieve company quality and food
safety goals. Specific duties include:
- Manage all activities of the Quality Assurance/Food Safety
department in a manner which results in consistent food safety
results as measured through the company matrix and regulatory
- Develop, document and implement food safety processes/
procedures to monitor incoming raw materials, in-process and
finished products to ensure compliance to all regulatory and
company requirements and specifications
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance department is properly
organized, staffed and trained to meet and achieve plant and
- Lead all food safety efforts in the plant.
- Manage the activities of the Quality Assurance department in a
manner that keeps plant and upper management fully informed on any
issues and assists in achieving quality/food safety goals
- Develop a professional working relationship and act as a plant
liaison with USDA staff.
- Enforce corporate food safety and quality programs and maintain
the required documentation and provide continuing education of
plant associates as required.Requirements: Bachelor s Degree in
Food Science or related field plus 10 or more years of experience
in a quality or food safety setting. Specific requirements include:
- MUST HAVE at least 3 years in a quality management capacity
- MUST HAVE at least 3 years of experience working in a poultry
plant. Fresh (harvest)poultry experience is strongly
- MUST have or complete Certified Food Safety Manager
certification program or equivalent.
- HACCP certification strongly preferred
- Understanding of management principles and team
concepts.**Candidates for this position MUST HAVE poultry industry
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Bellingham , FSQA Manager, Executive , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!