Posted on: May 13, 2022
We are looking for an experienced and skilled General Manager
with remarkable skills, who will run a store effectively and with
attention to detail.
Our GM candidates are required to be in constant contact with the
staff and customers. They need to be able to ensure their staff
provides the highest quality customer services and monitor the
overall financial performance of the store.
The responsibilities of a store manager are to greet the staff and
customers, provide them with what they need, give intelligent
recommendations and suggestions, build customer and brand trust,
assist the staff with anything they need and make sure the
customers have a great shopping experience.
More importantly, a perfect store manager candidate should be
reliable, accommodating, courteous, and friendly to ensure that the
customers are fully satisfied.
Responsibilities of a GM:
- Recruiting and appraising staff
- Training and supervising staff
- Managing budgets
- Maintaining financial and statistical records
- Dealing with customer complaints and queries
- Overseeing stock and pricing control
- Maximizing profitability and productivity
- Motivating staff to meet sales targets
- Setting sales targets
- Ensuring compliance with safety and health regulations
- Preparing promotional displays and materials
- Liaising with management
- Taking care of promotional prospects, benefits, and salaries of
- Providing opportunities for staff advancements
About KFCNorthwest Restaurants Inc. Has restaurants in Washington
and Oregon states. We are always looking for great people and great
talent to join our teams. We are a people first company that
strives to be a leader in the industry when it comes not only to a
great product but also an awesome guest experience.
Remember that People Make The Difference, whether it is each
employee or each customer.
It's all about people!Requirements
- Commercial awareness
- Organizational skills
- Team working skills
- Verbal communication skills
- Numerical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Executive skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Showing initiative
- Setting a good exampleMain Responsibilities
- Responsible for every aspect of everyday supervision
- Responsible for resources management
- Takes care of stock, staff, and sales managementJob types:
Full-time, Part-timeWork location: On-site
Keywords: KFC, Bellingham , General Manager, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!