Dining Service Manager - Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 15, 2022
Spring Creek by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for
Dining Service Manager! - -Starting from $53,000 to $63,000 -Find
your purpose in our restaurant!We are looking for a creative leader
who can maintain a professional dining room and kitchen. - A leader
who will engage, motivate, and drive a culture of service
comparable to a 5-star dining experience for our residents. Our
cuisine is a major element of our resident satisfaction and one of
the main reason's seniors choose to make Bonaventure their home.
-Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $53,000 to $63,000
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority. -What does a Dining Service
Manager Do?This position is critical in our restaurant and our
resident satisfaction. In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Manage day-to-day operation of the dining room and
- Manage the dining room and kitchen staff, as well as, budgets
- Lead with and inspire excellent customer service to our
- Prepare and serve foods indicated on planned menus.
- Ensure consistent quality and delicious food is served.
- Create and maintain the schedule for the dining services
- Maintain a clean and organized kitchen at all times. -
- Other industry job titles for the Dining Service Manager
include: Director of Dining Services, Food Service Director, Dining
Service Director, Dietician, Dietary Manager and Culinary Director.
- Prior success in working in or managing dining services.
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Spring
Creek by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. - We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. -
We are immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Bellingham , Dining Service Manager - Spring Creek by Bonaventure, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!