Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: November 22, 2022
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling.
POSITION DESCRIPTION: Assistant Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for managing restaurant operations in
conjunction with or in the absence of the Restaurant Manager. Also
responsible for training and leading team members in consistently
delivering a "WOW" guest experience by consistently providing
quality food, excellent service, and a clean restaurant environment
for JIB guests.
- Constantly sets the example by maintaining visibility and
interacting with guests.
- Models a "guest comes first" attitude; has a genuine smile, and
displays a friendly and positive spirit; appreciates guests and
makes them feel welcome; is always polite and courteous.
- Ensures the timeliness, quality, and accuracy of all orders;
conveys a sense of urgency.
- Responds to guest concerns and complaints in a timely and
professional manner and ensures positive resolution.
- Interacts effectively with diverse groups of people and does
not have or display any biases.
- Displays a strong commitment to the restaurant team by helping
to create a restaurant environment that is friendly, fun, clean and
- Treats all employees with care and respect.
- Motivates and inspires employees to achieve high performance
while adhering to Company procedures.
- Provides feedback and recognition. Willingly accepts feedback
- Actively listens and communicates timely, clearly, and
accurately with management team and team members.
- Remains calm when challenged or placed under pressure.
- Values effective job performance and ensures restaurant team
receives recognition and expression of gratitude.
- Recruits, selects, trains, develops and evaluates restaurant
- Monitors staffing levels to ensure sufficient development and
- Ensures systems for training employees on workstations are
fully implemented and adhered to.
- Identifies and develops internal candidates for management and
Team Leader positions.
- Recognizes and rewards employees appropriately.
- Maintains restaurant cleanliness inside and outside by
following JIB cleaning and maintenance procedures.
- Partners with Restaurant Manager in using management
information tools to analyze restaurant operational and financial
performance each Period.
- Develops and executes action plans to increase restaurant sales
- Monitors costs and ensures adherence to budgets and restaurant
- High School Diploma/Equivalency preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- At least 18 years old.
- Ability to perform and understand basic math concepts.
- Proven analytical skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Must be able to work 45 hours per week depending upon the needs
of the business.
- Must be available to work any day, and anytime, especially on
the busiest days including weekends and holidays.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Bellingham , Restaurant Assistant Manager, Executive , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!