Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Looking for an entrepreneurial nursing job where you make a
meaningful difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for
the very best home care agency, one that genuinely cares about you
and your clients as a person? Faith-Alliance, LLC (DBA BrightStar
Care of Bellingham/Mt. Vernon) is proud to offer you the
opportunity to pursue your nursing career passions at your own
level, on a flexible schedule, and with the pay and recognition
that energizes your lifestyle. Come join a dynamic team that works
(and rows) together to uphold A Higher Standard for our in-home
clients that depend on our best of class quality personal and
nursing care services. What We Offer: At BrightStar Care, we value
our employees and their clients, focusing our energies to improve
and support their life experiences. We strive to provide
best-in-class benefits packages, including: --- Competitive Salary
and Bonus (Commission) --- Exclusive Employee Discount and Gift
Program --- Medical Insurance Stipend --- Whole and Term Life
Insurance --- Free Continuing Education and Training --- Dynamic
Team with Registered Nurse (RN) Oversight --- Weekly pay with
direct deposit --- Flexible schedules on a variety of assignments,
procedures, and treatments --- Weekend and evening opportunities,
in-home and facility based --- Independently operated by
knowledgeable, positive and caring owners --- HomeCare Pulse
Employer of Choice --- Providing a variety of in-home and assisted
living assignments, procedures, and treatments --- Caregivers and
Nurses utilize Mobile time tracking and care notes, for
best-in-class treatments/services and easy clock in/out from a
mobile device. Online or offline --- > 95% of BrightStar
locations are Joint Commission Accredited or in process!
- Provides care as defined within the scope of the state's nurse
- Assists in preparation of clinical and progress notes and
summaries of care.
- Assists in the development of organization goals. Helps
develops, recommends, and administers agency policies and
- Supervises, educates and coaches other nursing
- Plans and implements in-service and training programs.
- Oversees the maintenance of client clinical records,
statistics, reports and records for purposes of evaluation and
reporting of organization activities.
- Continues assurance of proper maintenance of clinical records
in compliance with local, state and federal laws.
- Stays informed about changes in the field of nursing and home
health care. Shares information with appropriate organization
- Promotes home health referrals in the health care community.
- Current unrestricted RN license in state for which care is
- Preferred: Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Must have graduated
from a National League of Nursing accredited program
- Minimum one (1) year of documented experience required. Three
(3) to five (5) years of clinical experience with one (1) year
experience in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health
- Understands regulatory compliance with state and federal
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality We are an
Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local
protected class. Apply for Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON)
First name Last name Email address Phone number I would like to
receive updates about my application via SMS Address (optional)
City (optional) State/Province Were you referred by anyone?
(optional) Yes No Please add your resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc,
and .docx file types are accepted. ATTACH FILE Please add your
resume 10MB limit; .pdf, .doc, and .docx file types are accepted.
Please contact us if you would like to better understand our data
collection and usage policies.
Keywords: Hireology, Bellingham , Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON), Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!