Digital Advertising Manager
Company: Furhaven Pet Products Inc
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Combine your passion for pets and eCommerce at FurHaven!
Established in 2004, FurHaven Pet Products is a leading pet
industry manufacturer with widespread distribution through both
eCommerce and brick-and-mortar sales channels. We are passionate
about, and inspired by our pets, our people, our customers, and the
amazing beauty of the Pacific Northwest. Our mission is to provide
families with affordable solutions that fit their pets needs, their
homes and lifestyles.The Digital Advertising Manager will create,
manage, and analyze advertising campaigns on Amazon, Walmart,
Chewy, Citrus, Criteo, Google, and other advertising/marketing
platforms. A successful Advertising Manager will work with the
eCommerce team, Design team, and Content/Production team to launch
advertising and marketing campaigns, maximize ROI drive traffic
report on campaign results/insights, and ultimately grow FurHavens
customer base. The Advertising Manager will report directly to the
Advertising Director. Position Responsibilities
- Build and launch advertising campaigns across multiple
platforms, including (But not limited to) Amazon, Walmart, Chewy,
Target, Google, Microsoft, Wayfair, etc.
- Record and report on daily advertising performance across all
- Execute tests collect and analyze data identify trends and
- Achieve maximum ROI in advertising campaigns using data
- Audit ads on all platforms, identifying opportunities for
- Continually expand and optimize paid keyword discovery.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.Manage
marketplace and D2C advertising accounts to ensure an increase in
campaign performance and ROI.Create and manage ad copy for
applicable marketplace and D2C advertising accounts.Analyze ROI to
identify trends and opportunities for future campaigns.Position
- Experience with campaign management tools (e.g. Amazon
Advertising, Google/Microsoft Ads, Sellics, Pacvue, Kenshoo/Skai,
TikTok Ads, Meta Ads, etc.).
- Highly proficient with spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel,
Google Sheets, etc.).
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word,
- Strong attention to detail & self-starter attitude.
- Experience generating and analyzing campaign management
- Strong skills in logical reasoning and analysis.Desired Skills
- Familiarity with Demand Side Platforms (Significant focus on
- Working-level knowledge of performance marketing conversion and
online customer acquisition.
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (e.g Google Analytics
- Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments.Job Type:
Full-timePay: $35/hour+ DOEBenefits:Health insurance401KPaid Time
OffSchedule:Hybrid Monday to FridayExperience:Office: 1 year
(Preferred)Bachelors Degree (Preferred)
Keywords: Furhaven Pet Products Inc, Bellingham , Digital Advertising Manager, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!