Health and Wellness Director - Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Spring Creek by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for
Health and Wellness Director!From $70,000The Health and Wellness
Director is integral to ensuring that the highest quality of care,
service, and safety is provided to our residents. To do so the
Health and Wellness Director is responsible for supervising both
the Memory Care Director and Assisted Living Director while
continually teaching and training team members on how to give the
best care possible to residents that choose to call Bonaventure
home. -Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!Top reasons
to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $70,000
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week. -
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. -In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
family.What does a Health and Wellness Director do? -
- Coordinate the hiring, onboarding, and training of new care
team members. -
- Coordinate and monitor all care services by ensuring resident
service plans are up to date and reflective of each individual
- Interact with new residents to ensure they have proper
onboarding and great customer service when they choose Bonaventure
are their home.
- Oversight and coordination of the medication administration
- Complete continuous Quality Assurance reviews for all areas of
Health Services at the community.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations governing
Assisted Living and Memory Care.
- Supervision of the Assisted Living Director, Memory Care
Director and Registered Nurse Consultant positions.
- Assist with shift coverage as necessary to ensure quality
- Address resident and family concerns in a timely and
- Model leadership and maturity to staff; present professionally
to residents and family members. - -Qualifications
- Leadership and management experience preferred.
- Understanding of applicable regulations governing Assisted
Living and Memory Care.
- The ability to communicate effectively with team members and
- English language required.
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
- If not a licensed Administrator have the capability and desire
to obtain an Administrators license.Spring Creek by BonaventureOur
beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides
assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and
independent living. -We provide in home health care to residents in
our community. -We are not a nursing home. -We are immediately
hiring so apply today.Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living -Not
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members. -Bonaventure is dedicated
to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Bellingham , Health and Wellness Director - Spring Creek by Bonaventure, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!