Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: February 10, 2024
OVERVIEWExperience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A
place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to
create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts.
At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash,
one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater
purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices
are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth
opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the
possibilities quite this beautiful.THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:As an
Operations Manager at Ulta Beauty, you are responsible for leading
through Ulta Beauty's mission, vision, and values in order to
develop a high-performing team that consistently delivers top-line
sales growth for a store through operational excellence. Leading a
high-performing team comprised of the Merchandise Manager along
with Beauty Advisors and Task Associates, you will have overall
responsibility for all aspects of store operations, including
realignments, planograms and inventory life cycle-related
processes. This is a high-visibility role, creating helpful,
friendly, and joyful guest experiences through merchandise
presentation and an availability of the right products at the right
time and at the right price. For those with a passion for
operational excellence in all its diverse forms and the
adaptability to remain fluid to ever-evolving retail dynamics, this
is an opportunity to build on the legacy of performance that is
uniquely, distinctively Ulta Beauty.You'll accomplish all of this
- Promoting a culture of accountability to meet or exceed the
store's goals related to retail and service sales, guest loyalty
(including credit), payroll, omni-channel, and retail shrink.
- Utilizing the company's task management system to prioritize
and ensure the execution of all operational focuses, inclusive of
ad set processes, visual sets, planograms, realignments, inventory
life-cycle related processes (e.g., cycle counts, damages, testers,
inventory adjustments, product disposition, etc.), pricing updates,
cleaning, and replenishment.
- Forecasting and adjusting the store's payroll to maximize
productivity, achieve sales and payroll goals, and complete
operational task workload) on time and within the payroll
- Reviewing, analyzing, and reacting to financial and operational
- Executing the Guest Engagement Leader program flawlessly
through business ownership, associate coaching, and leading a
helpful and friendly guest experience.
- Performing makeup applications, skincare analysis, and product
- Attracting, hiring, and retaining a diverse team of top
- Creating an inclusive environment and supporting all aspects of
associate professional development, including training, coaching,
and succession planning.
- Establishing strong vendor partner relationships.
- Managing supply inventory and ordering processes, ensuring
allocated budget is adhered to, and necessary products for services
and retail are on hand.
- Protecting company assets and minimizing loss by ensuring all
store standards and operating procedures are met, including
workplace safety, inventory control, and loss prevention.
- Supporting continuous improvement by influencing the adoption
of company initiatives and technology, communicating expectations,
and ensuring the execution of all store tasks.
- Ensuring adherence to all Ulta Beauty policies, procedures, and
- Communicating and providing feedback to field leadership. THE
ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS: Qualified candidates will have 2-3+ years
of fast-paced retail management or other relevant work experience.
Additional requirements include: Education
- Bachelor's degree is preferred Experience
- Financial management: success with driving top-line sales,
interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets, and
- Retail management: proven ability with monitoring inventory
levels, achieving operational excellence, driving a service
culture, and executing merchandising directives.
- Leadership management: experience with attracting, developing,
and motivating top talent, swiftly adapting to change and leading
others through the change-curve, developing collaborative
relationships with others, and leading and influencing a team.
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., Point of Sale system,
Microsoft Office programs, and Apple devices).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to react under pressure, use good judgment in ambiguous
situations, and be flexible/adaptable.SPECIAL POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Work a flexible, full-time schedule to include days, evenings,
weekends, and holidays.
- Must be available to work shifts on Sundays and Mondays.
- Attend corporate business meetings and conferences. WORKING
- Continuous mobility throughout the store during shift,
- Frequent bending, pulling, pushing, crouching, stooping, and
reaching during shift.
- Continuous lifting and/or moving up to 25 lbs. during
- Continuous coordination and manipulation of objects during
- Frequent use of a computer, telephonic devices, and related
office supplies. The pay range for this position is $26.00 - $34.00
/ Hour with the opportunity for eligible associates to earn
additional compensation pursuant to the Company's bonus plan. Exact
pay will be based on factors including, but not limited to relevant
education, qualifications, certifications, experience, level,
shift, geographic location, and business and organizational needs.
Full-time positions are eligible for paid time off, health, dental,
vision, life and disability benefits. Part-time positions are
eligible for dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. For
additional information concerning our benefits, visit our Benefits
and Career Development
ABOUTAt Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are
beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty
retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics,
fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon
services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of
beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than
25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and
emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points,
including Ulta Beauty's own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers
a full-service salon in every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and
make-up services.We will consider for employment all qualified
applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction
records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with
the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including
the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring
Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New
York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Bellingham , Operations Manager, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!