Environmental Services District Manager
Company: Hiring Companies
Posted on: March 6, 2019
Environmental Services District ManagerUS-WA-BELLINGHAMRequisition ID: 2019-2596198225-1302Overview
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring an Environmental Services District Manager in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
- Manages the multiple accounts in an assigned geographic area according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and guidance to ensure that Environmental Services and laundry quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains accurate records of income and expenditures, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Ensures that all required in-services are provided and documented for each employee in area of responsibility.
- Is able to perform the job assignments of the light housekeeper, heavy housekeeper, laundry worker and personal clothing worker as necessary.
- Runs and reviews Blueforce reports, approves payroll, issues and reviews Employee Warning Notices and assists/participates in the open enrollment process by providing information and collecting applications and waivers as necessary.
- Up to 75% travel required.
- Consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Bachelor's degree in management or related field preferred. A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Two years' experience in Environmental Services in a healthcare environment and personnel supervision is desired.
- Specialized training in Housekeeping and Laundry equipment operation is desirable.
- Must be able to successfully complete regulatory compliance courses and identify issues and implement necessary changes.
- Self-starter, capable of leading, directing, and supporting a team in a diverse environment with highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Successful P&L and budgetary management; exceptional organizational and time management skills with a proven track record of growing accounts.
- Must be able to relate professionally and positively with staff and healthcare facility executives utilizing excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and management skills.
- Travel is as required, for account/facility visits and participation in Regional activities.
- Willingness to relocate and live in the assigned market.
- Must maintain a valid driver's license.
- Ability to understand and place into action basic infection control procedures.
- The ability to handle and mix chemicals safely and properly.
- Knowledge of Environmental Services, laundry and floor care program requirements.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required, including web-based reporting.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of Environmental Services and Laundry, safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- An understanding of Environmental Services and Laundry program finances.
- Skill in using public relations techniques to promote the Environmental Services and Laundry program to client.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Hiring Companies, Bellingham , Environmental Services District Manager, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!