Resident Care Director - ASL
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: September 12, 2019
OverviewAvalon Senior Living - Rosewood Villa in Bellingham, WA.,
is seeking a Resident Care Director to join our team!
The RESIDENT CARE DIRECTOR ensures delivery of quality assisted
living services focused on maximizing residents' individual
capabilities in accordance with all laws, regulations and company
Come join our team! We offer great challenges and opportunities for
personal fulfillment!ResponsibilitiesADMINISTRATIVE & PLANING
- Plans, developes, organizes, implements and evaluates resident
- Compliant with budget in labor and expense control.
- Completes Resident Care work schedule to ensure appropriate
staffing levels to meet resident needs 24/7 and ensures schedule is
RESIDENT CARE FOCUS
- Works with General Manager to build relationships and strong
communication with residents and families.
- Communicates resident care and service needs regularly to
- Inventories, maintains and replenishes service supplies.
Ensures ancillary supplies used communicated to business
- Conducts incident report follow-up investigation and ensures
completion of resident status documentation.
- Participates in Resident Retention Program.
- Develops and monitors quality improvement plan.
- Visits residents during hospitalizations and short-term rehab
- Assists with discharge planning and move-outs.
- Ensures compliance with established procedures when a resident
- Completes audits and observation to ensure associate compliance
with Infection Control standards.
- Ensures documentation of resident clinical status and needs
communication to physicians and other healthcare professionals in
- Investigates and resolves resident and family concerns and
- Arranges transportation for residents as needed.
- Provides hands-on care as staffing needs require (and licensure
- Creates and monitors service records for all residents.
- Gathers medical and contact information for all new
- Reviews resident chart documentation for completion and
- Participates in family conferences.
- Schedules ancillary services: podiatry, dentist, therapies,
pharmacy consultation, etc.
- Completes resident assessments for resident level of care and
- Develops, implements and updates Service Plans.
- Assists with new resident orientation and transition to
- Meets with residents regularly to encourage communication and
gain understanding of their needs. Communicates follow-up with
- Makes daily rounds to review performance of resident care
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have nursing degree (LPN or RN) from accredited program.
(Depending upon state requirements)
- Must have active state nursing license.
- Must have 5 years' experience in senior services.
- Must have 2 years' supervisory experience (senior services
- Must have current CPR certification.
INDMG127EEOAvalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative
action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and
reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in
employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request
reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, 801-596-8844,
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Bellingham , Resident Care Director - ASL, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!