Assistant Retail Store Manager - Comcast XFINITY Store (Bellingham, WA)
Posted on: October 13, 2019
Business Unit: Job Summary:
Responsible for the daily operations of a location within the
Customer Service Center (CSC) channel. Provide leadership,
guidance, coaching and motivation to the retail sales consultant
team in order to deliver a superior customer experience and achieve
desired sales results. Promote and maintain a performance-based
culture, where employees are inspired to do their best, and act as
a mentor to foster employee professional development. Collaborate
with other CSC leaders and staff within and outside the functional
team to create synergies and to ensure processes are efficient and
operational goals are met. Maintain a store environment that aligns
with established planograms, and ensure that current branding
collateral is visible and functional. Ensure that all inventory
requirements are carried out effectively, including stocking,
returning, and organizing and securing. Demonstrate advanced
knowledge of Comcast products and services, as well as best
practices as they relate to sales processes, store schedules and
customer engagement.?Employees at all levels are expected to:-
Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for
how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every
touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of
our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our
digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and
being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working
that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by
joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate
opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Achieves all sales and service metrics through daily supervision,
coaching and consistent performance-management (e.g., discipline)
of Retail Sales Consultants.
- Provides on-boarding support, observes and provides feedback to
new hires to ensure they are on-track with their training
curriculum and able to provide an exceptional customer
- Ensures store environment consistently follows published
planograms and branding standards, and that all customer demos are
fully functional at all times.
- In cooperation with store manager, oversees all daily sales floor
responsibilities, including proper daily staffing and scheduling,
dress code compliance, sales huddles, resolution of customer
escalations, lunch break management and store/workstation
- Responsible for daily store operations, including formulating and
interpreting policies and procedures, stocking and accuracy of
equipment inventory, prompt processing of returned inventory, cash
handling compliance, organization of stock room, and consistent
execution of store security protocol. Maintains compliance with all
store operating procedures (including cash, inventory, etc.)
through regular employee observation, coaching and discipline.
- Participates in and reinforces training for new product launches
- Assesses individuals and team performance and, where applicable,
provides performance management plans to narrow competency gaps,
and provide corrective action.
- Ensures that customers and prospective customers are treated with
the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Interview and selects new employees.
- Audits the execution of store policies and procedures such as
retention, payments, equipment, sales integrity and revenue
- Remains current on new and current products and services,
industry and competitive trends, and reinforces findings with the
- Builds team schedules based off the needs of the business.
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-motivation and maintains a
professional appearance, including exercising significant
independent judgment and discretion with respect to significant
matters without direct oversight of supervisor.
- Maintains punctual attendance and flexibility to cover multiple
locations throughout the operating area and is available to work
evenings, weekends as needed.
- Stands on feet for long periods of time.
- Occasionally lifts and carries loads of 25 lbs or more.
- Other duties as assigned.?Job Specification:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
?Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Keywords: Comcast, Bellingham , Assistant Retail Store Manager - Comcast XFINITY Store (Bellingham, WA), Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!