Company: Indigo Real Estate
Posted on: February 3, 2020
At Indigo Real Estate, we attribute much of our properties'
successes to the strengths of our team members and we are seeking
an experienced Assistant Manager who is passionate about customer
service, affordable housing, and is driven to succeed.
We are looking for a highly organized, energetic, self-starter who
enjoys a fast-paced work environment and takes ownership in all
aspects of their work. The successful candidate will possess
outstanding customer service and sales talents, multitasking and
problem-solving skills and the ability to react with appropriate
levels of discretion and urgency to situations or events that
require quick response and superb communication. This candidate
will be passionate about providing exceptional service and
hospitality to consistently exceed customer expectations, finding
great satisfaction in helping to create a sense of community. They
will also demonstrate a strong sense of initiative, a collaborative
work style, and a strong work ethic, taking pride in accurate
data-entry, accounting, compliance standards, reporting and
professional work product. This position may require weekend and
holiday work. Physical aspects of the job include the abilities to
lift and carry up to 35 pounds, standing/walking for long periods
of time, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing, and balancing.
Objectives of this Role
- Responsible for assisting the day-to-day operation of the
property, and for maintaining effective and harmonious resident
- Assist to meet corporate financial objectives and protect the
value and integrity of the real estate, respective of all fair
housing requirements and any applicable government agency
- Responsible to ensure the compliance requirements of the
property are met.
- This role includes, but is not limited to, leasing,
collections, resident services, maintenance, accurate reporting,
and compliance with all applicable partners, laws and company
- Ensure adherence to safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate accounting for site level accounts payable
and accounts receivable, including rent collection.
- Enact standards for weekly and monthly reporting, maintaining
accurate resident files and affordable housing compliance, if
- General support for the Property Manager, and other duties as
- Experience in managing multifamily properties.
- Able to work well under pressure, is self-motivated,
self-directed, and is able to work with/without direct
- Outgoing personality and a strong work ethic.
- Strong computer skills.
- MUST have reliable transportation.
- Presently or recently employed with a property management
company with minimum 100+ units.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
- Ability to exercise quick and accurate judgement and maintain
- Effective conflict resolution and customer service skills
- Ability to set priorities and multi-task with a strong
attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Yardi and On-Site or other property
management software preferred.
Indigo offers a positive, team-oriented work environment,
competitive salary, and a full benefits package for full-time
employment upon meeting eligibility requirements
- Compensation is highly competitive based on experience
- Medical Flex-spend Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings plan with Employer match
- Vacation Time
- Sick & Safe Leave
- Numerous, additional employee resource programs
YOU MUST DELIVER YOUR RESUME IN PERSON TO:
455 Westerly Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
Business hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM-5:30 PM
Keywords: Indigo Real Estate, Bellingham , Assistant Manager, Executive , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!