Speech Language Pathologist SLP - PRN
Company: Signature Healthcare at Home
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Bellingham - Washington - 459 Stuart Rd - Bellingham Home Health
- Job id: 7357 Location: Signature Healthcare at Home 459 Stuart Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226 Work Schedule: PRN help needed during Monday
thru Friday between 8 to 5 Please apply on line for this position
here: https://signature-careers.com We work in healthcare because
we have a desire to help people. We stay in healthcare because the
passion to help and educate grows with each patient and family we
meet. The connections that are developed and nurtured during the
time that care is being provided is the heartbeat of what we do and
why we do it. If you want to provide quality patient care to
individuals and their family members during an important time in
their lives, Signature Healthcare at Home will give you the
training, support, and resources to fulfill your passion. At
Signature Healthcare at Home our professional clinical staff have
the time to provide one on one patient care, resulting in quality
patient care. They provide education with the family and patient.
Most of our positions have flexible work schedules that are Monday
through Friday which offer a good work-life balance. Our
professional clinical staff work in a collaborative environment and
have weekly team meetings to discuss the patient's plan of care. At
Signature Healthcare at Home you can build that patient
relationship and have strong work collaborative relationships. You
have a voice; you are recognized, and you are appreciated! What is
your passion and what do you want out of your healthcare career?
Signature Healthcare at Home offers competitive pay and mileage
reimbursement. For Full Time and Part Time positions Signature
Healthcare at Home offers cell phone reimbursement, Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, very generous PTO plan up to 4 weeks of
paid time off and 6 paid holidays, life and disability insurance,
employee referral bonus, continuing education and higher education
reimbursement program. Excellent career growth opportunities!
RESPONSIBILITIES The Home Health Speech Language Pathologist/SLP
provides speech therapy services to patients with mild to severe
speech, language,--and swallowing related disorders in order to
help patients recover or restore communication skills and
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients in their place of
- Use various tests to determine the nature and extent of the
- Develop an appropriate plan of care; revise treatment plans as
- Communicate to physicians the patient's progress and any
changes in the plan of care.
- Advise and consult with patient's family, caregivers, and other
staff on safety precautions and safe swallow protocols.
- Complete clinical and progress notes the day of service.
- Master's Degree in Speech Language Pathology from an accredited
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an SLP in this state.
- Must meet the education and experience requirements for a
Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC's) granted by the American
Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Current CPR Certification.
- Minimum 1 year clinical work experience as an SLP-CCC.
- Must have a valid driver's license and current automobile
- Basic understanding of age-related differences in caring for
and communicating with patients and caregivers.
- Ability to meet productivity expectations, organize tasks and
manage time effectively.
- Work independently without supervision, and use good judgment
in difficult situations.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of
others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing
standards, values, lifestyles, and ages. Please apply on line for
this position here: https://signature-careers.com Signature
Healthcare at Home is an equal opportunity employer committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry,
disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information,
other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or
any other protected status.
Keywords: Signature Healthcare at Home, Bellingham , Speech Language Pathologist SLP - PRN, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!