Company: InterDent Service Corporation
Posted on: May 6, 2022
At Gentle Dental, we value our teammate's smile as much as our
Our vision is to provide exceptional, lifelong, integrated oral
healthcare services. We enhance the quality of our patients' lives
by providing accessible oral healthcare, which is paramount to
overall health and wellbeing. We focus on a commitment to patient
care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability,
building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative
approaches to support our patients and teams.
We are hiring immediately for full and part time positions in our
dental offices and are seeking teammates who care, listen, and are
motivated to help our patients and communities.
Come join our team and make a difference in the lives of the people
in your community!
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- In house Continuing Education and training funds for outside
- Benefits that support child care needs
- Wellness Programs
- Referral Bonuses ($2K-5K depending on role)
Gentle Dental Sehome Village 224 36th Street Bellingham, WA
- Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
Qualifications That Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Bilingual Spanish
- Expanded Functions Certified
- Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) accreditation
Keywords: InterDent Service Corporation, Bellingham , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!