Company: Lighthouse Memory Care
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Now Hiring (FT/PT) Certified Nursing Assistant/ Care
Partner!$250 Sign On Bonus -Paid out after 90 daysPositions
Available:1 Part Time - AM Shift - 6:00pm - 2:30pm2 Full Time - AM
Shift - 6:00pm - 2:30pm2 Full Time - PM Shift - 2:00pm -
This position provides direct care to residents while promoting
residents' highest level of functioning as directed by management.
Assists in maintaining residents' environment in a safe and neat
manner. Promotes quality services within facility standards, State
and Federal Regulations.
Check out our perks!
- Control Your Schedule: View your schedule, pick up shifts &
request time off anytime, anywhere from the OnShift mobile
- Earn Rewards: Track your progress and earn award points for
clocking in & out on time, answering surveys, and for other
contributions to the community.
- Provide Feedback: Answer short community surveys and provide
feedback about your day - all from your mobile phone.What we offer
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An awesome team to work with
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Certification Training
- Paid Continuing EducationResponsibilities:
- Provide personal care to residents per their individualized
plan of care.
- Prepare residents for meals and assist to and from the dining
room. Assist residents with meal set up and eating.
- Assist residents with toilet and incontinence care.
- Perform clinical procedures according to facility standards and
scope of practice regulations.
- Perform vital signs, B/Ps, weights, and other trained
procedures as directed by management.
- Complete prevention and restorative care including, but not
limited to, PROM, AROM, ambulation, transferring, bathing,
grooming, and all other ADL care.
- Assist in turning, positioning, and repositioning of residents
as outlined in the resident's service plan.
- Communicate effectively with the residents, families, visitors,
members of the health care team, and other disciplines.
- Maintain education development and compliance with State and
Federal Regulations and current knowledge of resident care
- Maintain resident confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Candidates are required to be vaccinated prior to being
- Must have compassion for and desire to work with seniors!
- Certification of completing an approved Certified Nursing
Assistant is not required but preferred. We are willing to train
the right candidate
- At least six months of experience in long-term care is
preferred, but not required.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug
test.Apply with your resume TODAY to secure your interview for this
exciting opportunity!**Please DO NOT include the date of your
graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank
Keywords: Lighthouse Memory Care, Bellingham , Caregiver/CNA, Healthcare , Anacortes, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!