Company: Korean Women's Association
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionKorean Women's Association (KWA) is seeking to
hire In Home Care Aides (Caregivers) in Bellingham, WA for various
positions.Do you want to align yourself with a nonprofit social
services agency that is dedicated to making life's transitions a
little easier? Do you like to help elderly and disabled people with
their daily activities? Do you want a fulfilling job that makes a
difference you can see immediately? Become a KWA Caregiver!
- No experience required;
- Minimum 18 years old;
- Valid WA driver's license and auto insurance in your own name
- Must be able to pass a nationwide, fingerprint-based criminal
- Be able to transport clients to appointments and errands using
your own vehicle, as needed;
- Be willing and able to provide compassionate care to people in
vulnerable situations; and
- Have the ability to communicate with people in a friendly and
- Minimum starting hourly wage of $17.13 per hr.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with qualifying
- Paid Home Care Aide Certification Training
- Free shoes with qualifying hours
- Paid Time Off
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time between clients
- Bonus Referral Program
- Flexible hours/scheduling availableIf you feel like you are the
right fit for this position, we'd love to meet you - apply today!
Apply at www.kwacares.org, click "Careers" and "Click Here to View
Available KWA Jobs!" KWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Korean Women's Association, Bellingham , Caregiver, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!