Physician - Palliative Care - Hospice Physician
Company: PeaceHealth Medical Group
Posted on: August 5, 2022
- Board Certified/Board Eligible MD/DO physician with a passion for
caring for patients at the end of life
- Board Certification in Palliative Care preferred
- Experience working in Hospice and/or Home Health Care
- Interest in working part-time (0.5 FTE) Position Highlights
- A growing and thriving Community and Inpatient Hospice program
with strong community and Foundation financial support to meet the
needs of our patients
- A dedicated and passionate team comprised of four Providers and
140 staff members
- Strong partnership with the Hospital and the Palliative Care
- A unique set of integrative therapy options for our patients
including massage, acupuncture, support groups and mindfulness in
the outpatient setting
- Provider team covers a community census of approximately 200
patients per day
- Epic EHR Bellingham, WA is the perfect blend of endless outdoor
recreation, urban living, strong schools, great shopping & cuisine,
and so much more! These amenities are surrounded by incredible
scenery, from the sea to the mountains and the rainforest, making
this community an amazing place to live.
Head to Mount Baker for a day in the snow. Tour the San Juan
Islands by sea kayak or sailboat. Trek the North Cascades on foot.
Stay in town to explore the shops and cafes of historic Fairhaven
and Downtown and then catch a show at Mount Baker Theater -----"
you can do it all in Bellingham! PeaceHealth has been serving the
communities of northwest Washington since 1890 with PeaceHealth St.
Joseph Medical Center, now a 253-bed, two-campus hospital providing
a Level II Trauma Center and a full range of inpatient and
outpatient services. PeaceHealths Whatcom Region also includes the
comprehensive heart care services of the Cardiovascular Center at
PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center as well as the primary and
specialty care provided by PeaceHealth Medical Group.
PeaceHealth offers outstanding Benefits! Contact: Sharon Thompson,
CPRP See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
EEO Affirmative Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with
applicable local, state or federal laws. PandoLogic. Keywords:
Palliative Care Physician, Location: Bellingham, WA - 98225
Keywords: PeaceHealth Medical Group, Bellingham , Physician - Palliative Care - Hospice Physician, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!