Service Line Director - PHMG Operations Orthopedics
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description PeaceHealth is seeking a Service Line Director, PHMG
Operations Orthopedics for a Full Time, Day position. Must be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 including 2 doses of a 2-dose series or 1
dose of a 1-dose series plus 14 days beyond the final dose prior to
start date.JOB SUMMARYResponsible for: partnering with the Medical
Director and Vice President to facilitate successful accomplishment
of financial, operational and quality goals; engagement of
providers, managers and staff; and for creating and implementing a
vision for the division which includes a culture of clinical and
service excellence, continuous improvement, and compassionate
- Serves as a strategic and working partner with the Medical
Director, Vice President and senior clinic leadership to develop
and achieve division plans for financial performance, clinical
quality, service excellence and patient centered priorities.
Overall accountability for operational and financial
- Provides input to strategic planning and implements strategic
initiatives. Ensures that division plans align with PHMG strategic,
financial and operational plans, and with other network
initiatives. Leads and oversees implementation of medical group and
division initiatives congruent with annual operating plan.
- Full employment authority for clinic managers, senior clinic
managers, and special administrative positions.
- Oversees financial performance for division services and is
accountable to collaborate with Medical Director and Vice President
and leads timely adjustments to achieve financial goals.
- Provides mentoring, oversight, and direction for the growth,
and development of division managers and supervisors. Guides
department managers in the implementation of systems and processes
to maintain compliance and meet regulatory standards.
- Works with lead physician's and division managers to assist in
the management of clinics and services as needed and effectively
engages physician leadership in issues which affect clinic
providers. A primary objective is for the Director to remove
obstacles and barriers in order for the department leadership to
reach their goals.
- Promoting and support process and quality improvement
- Identifies and develops new service line(s).
- Responsible for talent development/management and succession
- Builds and maintains excellent working relationships with all
physicians, managers, and staff across PHMG and the network with a
focus on ensuring competency, compassion, and
- Reports physician practice data to employed physicians.
- Manages compliance for PBE and/or critical access site/clinic
- Performs other duties as
assigned.QUALIFICATIONSEducation:Bachelor's degree required,
preferably in Business or Healthcare Management.Experience:
- Minimum of five years of progressive responsibility in
healthcare and/or Business Management leadership including Clinic
- Experience in process improvement methodology - certification
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a focus on team building
and business management.
- Knowledge of and experience with continuous improvement
techniques and methodologies.
- Demonstrated competence in financial and business planning,
analysis and management.
- Understanding of strategic planning processes and
- Proficient in the use of computers including MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written
and verbal. See how PeaceHealth is committed to.For full
consideration of your skills and abilities, please attach a current
resume with your application. EEO Affirmative Action
Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local, state,
or federal laws.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Bellingham , Service Line Director - PHMG Operations Orthopedics, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!