Dental Hygienist Up to $5,000
Company: Willamette Dental Group
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Starting at $46.92 to $54.50 per hour, depending on experience,
with an earning potential range from $46.92 to $62.88 per hour.
Offering a generous new hire total compensation package which
includes, but is not limited to:
- Paid time off, holiday pay, 401K, medical, dental, vision,
life, disability, license reimbursement and continuing education
funds. Willamette Dental Group seeks a dental hygienist that
incorporates empathy, kindness and a patient-centered care delivery
approach with every patient. It's what we are known for, and how we
have built our reputation of having providers and offices rated
very highly on patient satisfaction surveys. For more information
- You'll use evidence-based science without production, quotas or
pressure to upsell as our dental hygienist.
- You'll work with highly-trained and friendly staff.
- You'll have opportunities for advancement to dental hygienist
- You'll work a consistent weekly schedule.
- Your primary focus is to establish patient rapport, educate,
and engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health.
- Work efficiently with a dental team of 1 Dentist and 2 Dental
Assistants practicing assisted hygiene schedules.
- Utilize your dental hygiene license to its fullest scope.
- Unrestricted Dental Hygiene license OR Dental Hygiene Renewable
- Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
- Restorative function endorsement; Preferred
- Dental Hygiene License required and in good standing
- A stable, dentist-owned private company with an eye on the
future. Excellent benefits including:
- Paid time off
- 401k $1 for $1 match up to 5% of your compensation or the IRS
limit for 401(k) contributions, whichever comes first
- Medical, dental, life and disability insurances
- Tuition reimbursement
- A culture of inclusivity and respect in line with our core
values of health, compassion, innovation and integrity.
- Supportive community outreach dollars and encouragement to
- Thorough employee orientation and onboarding. We are:
- A provider and employer of choice in the Northwest for 50
- Dental insurance + providers in over 50 general and specialty
offices in OR, WA and ID.
- Dedicated to proactive care to facilitate the best possible
outcomes. Team Goal Incentives:
- Eligible for up to $5,000 annual Team Goals Incentive based on
clinic's performance in the calendar year.
Willamette Dental Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, veteran status and other protected
characteristics. This job description is not meant to be an
all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes
a general definition of the position's scope and function in the
company. This position may be exposed to PHI in the course of
his/her duties, and will handle protected information (PHI) in a
manner consistent with the Health Insurance Portability and
Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
Keywords: Willamette Dental Group, Bellingham , Dental Hygienist Up to $5,000, Healthcare , Burlington, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...