Radiology Technologist - Full or Part-Time, Days or Nights
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Radiology Tech - ARRT Eligible OKThis Jobot Job is hosted by:
Tracy HannAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
button and sending us your resume.Salary: $60,000 - $100,000 per
yearA bit about us:Jobot is proud to be working with an outstanding
not-for-profit medical center with a strong presence in the
Northwest. If you are looking to be appreciated and respected in
your next job, look no further!Want a work/life balance? Appy here
or call Tracy at 949-946-5906Why join us?
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability
- Critical Illness insurance and Accident insurance
- Paid Time Off (no waiting period)
- Retirement plans
- Award winning wellness program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation assistance for experienced professionals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health and day care spending accountsJob DetailsDetails about
the position:1. Prepare, supply, and equip exam room to meet the
needs of requested examinations and to meet specific physician
requirements for procedures.2. Organizes daily work schedule and
performs related clerical duties as required.3. Integrates previous
imaging studies, laboratory results, patient history and medical
records to optimize exam.4. Perform most appropriate examination
based on patient information through consultation with interpreting
physician and/or ordering physician as necessary.5. Provides
patient education and instruction prior to and after examination.
Provide training/education to staff and students as indicated.6.
Demonstrates ability to adapt exam to address problems of patient
care as they arise making decisions to appropriately resolve
problems.7. Performs x-ray examinations applying appropriate
infection control and radiation safety measures.8. Applies ALARA
principle to ensure appropriate radiation safety for self-patient,
and visitor. Evaluates patient for pregnancy prior to exam as
indicated.9. May perform surgical x-ray examinations, will utilize
appropriate radiation safety measures and adhering to AORN
standards.What you bring:
- Graduation from an accredited school of radiologic technology
- Minimum of one year of experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and ability to apply age specific
principles of growth and development, and life stages to meet each
- Demonstrated venipuncture competency
- PACS/RIS knowledge is required.
- ImageCast/CareCast experience is preferred.
- ARRT (R) Certification by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologist is required.
- Recent graduates (within 30 days of graduation from an
accredited Radiology Technology Program) may work with ARRT
eligibility and Washington Temporary X-Ray Technician
license-limited scope-pending ARRT certification. ARRT (R)
certification required within 3 months of hire.
- Certification/Registration/Licensure as required by the
- Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support)
certification required at date of hire.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bellingham , Radiology Technologist - Full or Part-Time, Days or Nights, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!