Travel Skilled Nursing Facility Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - $1,373 per week
Company: Jackson Therapy Partners
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Jackson Therapy Partners is seeking a travel Skilled Nursing
Facility Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant for a travel
job in Bellingham, Washington.Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Skilled Nursing FacilityJackson is currently seeking a
COTA for a contract position at a state-of-the-art facility to work
supervision and direction of an Occupational Therapist while
helping patients with injuries, illnesses, or
disabilities develop, recover, and improve the skills needed for
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Minimum of an associate degree in Occupational Therapy from an
accredited college required.
- Current certification in good standing with the National Board
for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
- Current hands-on CPR certification issued by the American Heart
- Current medical documentation and testing.
- Current state and contract-required competency tests and
Choose your location and enjoy 13-week assignments (or longer) in
destinations that include tourist spots, mountain locales, major
cities, and rural regions.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to impacting others, that's why we
offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits
package starting your first day.
- Full medical benefits and 401k matching plan
- 24/7 Recruiter available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive referral bonuses and rewards program
- Housing assistance available
- Travel and license reimbursement
Building Stronger Communities Together
Since 2006, Jackson Therapy Partners has provided allied and
therapy staffing for over 1,300 rehab facilities, schools,
outpatient clinics, hospitals, and skilled nursing facilities
nationwide. Awarded Best of Staffing 2022 and Top
Workplace by the Orlando Sentinel, our team of recruiters will
inspire you, cheer you on, and lead with kindness while
helping you build an adventurous, life-changing, travel career.
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender
identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or
protected veteran status. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for all of our associates.
About Jackson Therapy PartnersAwarded Best of Staffing 2022 and
rated as a Top Workplace 2022 by the Orlando Sentinel, Jackson
Therapy Partners provides rewarding adventures in patient care to
healthcare travelers coast-to-coast.--Serving more than 1,300
facilities nationwide, our team of therapists, imaging, lab,
medical, and education specialists fill thousands of vacant
positions every year.
Keywords: Jackson Therapy Partners, Bellingham , Travel Skilled Nursing Facility Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant - $1,373 per week, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!