Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: September 23, 2018
Bellingham Franchised Location th Street
Bellingham, WA, 98225
Job Type: Regular Part-Time Apply
- A Career that cares for you
- What we offer
- Job Description
- Watch our videos As a massage therapist, you put your heart and soul into helping others feel their best. That's why you deserve a career that does the same for you. At Massage Envy franchised locations,* you'll find a culture that nurtures you as a person, an artist, and a professional. With access to things like 12+ FREE CEs per year and a commitment to self-care, you'll have the tools and support you need to thrive in the career you love.
- Full-time and Part-time
- Flexible schedules
- All supplies provided A Career That Cares For You
- Free Continuing Education Grow in the treatment room and beyond with access to 12+ FREE CEs per year.
- A COMMITMENT TO SELF-CARE
Prolong the life of the career you love with the support you need to thrive as a wellness athlete.
- A TECHNOLOGICALLY-ENHANCED EXPERIENCE Save your hands for healing with industry-leading technology designed by massage therapists for massage therapists. Because of affordable pricing, my clients have the opportunity to receive massages more often. I not only earn more, I work much more consistently which has deepened my skills as a massage therapist. - Larry M., Massage Envy Therapist What we offer
- A Strong Community of 35,000+ therapists, estheticians, and associates dedicated to the pursuit of total body wellness.
- A Culture of Care making wellness accessible to 1.5 million clients each month while helping you take care of you.
- A GRATIFYING CAREER where you are recognized, encouraged, and inspired to be your absolute best.
- A COMMITMENT TO SAFETY and providing a safe, therapeutic, healing environment for you and Massage Envy members and guests. Job Description What We'll Accomplish Together: Are you able to focus on what you love, Massage Therapy?At Massage Envy we can give you the freedom to do what you love, Massage Therapy. Rooms are cleaned for you, towels are stocked and ready to use, and we also provide all supplies, including linens and oils, necessary to help you be a successful Massage Therapist. We believe in providing an environment where you can focus on what you are good at, Massage Therapy.We can provide as many appointments as you want. Our client base is strong and we believe in making sure our Massage Therapists have the schedule that works for them, even if that is just one day a week.Massage Envy is independently owned. Most locations offer benefits to full time employees including PTO. All of our employees can benefit from our discounted and sometimes free CEU's that we offer. We believe in personal growth and professional development.Bellingham is currently looking for Part Time LMT's.Benefits:
- Healthcare - 50% covered by employer
- Life insurance
- 1 free massage quarterly + a free birthday massage
- Free continuing education
- Discounted continuing education being offered through Massage Envy
- $100 yearly to go towards licensing, insurance or continuing education Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform professional quality massage, within scope of practice and licensing (as applicable).
- Assists in the cleanliness of the location (therapy rooms and common areas).
- The ability to assess a clients needs for each session and tailor your massage to accommodate the clients needs. Design specific sessions based on member's/guest's individual needs.
- Assists in the promotion of the health and wellness benefits to clients receiving massage therapy on a regular basis; communicates various promotions to clients.
- Creates excellent member/guest experience through friendly and helpful attitude.What it Takes to Succeed: Education, Skills and Training:
- Minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school and a certificate of completion.
- Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
- Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
- Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the massage therapy services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Massage License.
- Knowledge of and experience in performing Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required, as well as knowledge of and experience in performing other modalities offered by Massage Envy.
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.Communications and Personal Interactions:
- Have a strong customer service orientation.
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively (orally and written) and in a courteous and professional manner on a regular basis with members, guests, co-workers and management.
- Maintain client confidentiality.
Keywords: Massage Envy, Bellingham , Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!