Restorative Aide CNA: St. Francis of Bellingham
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: January 10, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of your assigned residents with assistance in restorative activitites of daily living in accordance with the resident s assessment and care plan.
* Teach and assist with use of mobility support or safety devices.
* Provide individual restorative care, including range of motion (ROM) exercises and group exercise classes.
* Provide routine therapy services under the direct supervision of the physical therapist.
* Coordinate and provide individual assistance with restorative activites of daily living.
* Organize, maintain, and supervise progressive feeding group.
* Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the resident s daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
* Document daily routine therapy treatments, restorative treatments and periodic progressive reports.
* Participate in care plan meetings.
* Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident s condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the resident s care plan.
* Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a minimum of a 10th grade education.
* Must be a licensed Restorative Nursing Assistant in this state.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Effectively communicate necessary resident information to Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
St. Francis of Bellingham is a 120 bed facility providing skilled nursing rehabilitation, hospice, respite, long term care. A Five Star rated building by Medicare.gov, committed to 30 years of quality care, St. Francis has recently gone through a multi-million dollar remodel. Our care team is one of the most experience post-acute nurses within the Bellingham area. St. Francis is known for wound care, rehab, post cardiac care as well as cancer care and is currently seeking top notch talent to join our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bellingham , Restorative Aide CNA: St. Francis of Bellingham, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!