MDS Coordinator RN
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: October 5, 2019
Work Where you make a Difference!
MDS Coordinator/Case Manager (RN)
Full-time Position Available
Serving both Avamere at St. Francis and Bellingham Healthcare
Avamere St. Francis of Bellingham3121 Squalicum ParkwayBellingham,
WA 98225(360) 734-6760
Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services1200 Birchwood
Ave.Bellingham, WA 98225(360) 734-9295
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete the
planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the
implementation of CAA's and
- Review patient care plans for appropriate goals, problems,
approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Ensure all personnel involved in providing care to the patients
are aware of their care plans.
- Schedule and facilitate care plan conferences.
- Monitor and guide the completion of PPS and OBRA
- Manage the Utilization Review (UR) process.
- Oversee MAR's treatment, flow sheets and physicians
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an RN in this state.
- MDS Certification preferred.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in the RAI process, CAAs, RUG
categories and MDS 3.0.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Must chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and
resident's response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Facility InformationSt. Francis of Bellingham is a 120 bed facility
providing skilled nursing rehabilitation, hospice, respite, long
term care. A Five Star rated building by Medicare.gov, committed to
30 years of quality care, St. Francis has recently gone through a
multi-million dollar remodel. Our care team is one of the most
experience post-acute nurses within the Bellingham area. St.
Francis is known for wound care, rehab, post cardiac care as well
as cancer care and is currently seeking top notch talent to join
our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Bellingham Health Care is an 82 bed facility offering skilled
nursing, transitional rehab, Alzheimer's, outpatient rehab, long
term, and hospice care. Bellingham Health Care offers a variety of
activities as well as a relaxing courtyard where our residents can
enjoy our flower gardens, our residents even like to do some of the
gardening themselves. From the moment you walk into the facility
our patients are greeted with a warm home environment that
resonates throughout their stay. We are currently seeking top notch
talent to join our caring team of interdisciplinary
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bellingham , MDS Coordinator RN, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!