Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Full-time NOC Shift (6pm-6am)
Part-time Evening Shift (6pm - 10pm)
Avamere St. Francis of Bellingham3121 Squalicum ParkwayBellingham,
WA 98225(360) 734-6760
The primary responsibility of this position is to implement and
maintain established nursing objectives and standards, provide
direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day to day
nursing activities performed by the
- Complete required recordkeeping in regards to your role in
admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to
plan the shifts' services, programs and activities to ensure the
resident's total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards
for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals,
problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs,
goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for
providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds
of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance
with resident's care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other
department personnel, residents, family members, and all other
individuals involved in resident's care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LPN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Must chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and
resident's response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
Facility InformationSt. Francis of Bellingham is a 120 bed facility
providing skilled nursing rehabilitation, hospice, respite, long
term care. A Five Star rated building by Medicare.gov, committed to
30 years of quality care, St. Francis has recently gone through a
multi-million dollar remodel. Our care team is one of the most
experience post-acute nurses within the Bellingham area. St.
Francis is known for wound care, rehab, post cardiac care as well
as cancer care and is currently seeking top notch talent to join
our all-star team of interdisciplinary professionals.
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Bellingham , Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!