CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Daily Pay Available!
Company: EmpRes Healthcare Management
Posted on: October 12, 2019
We'd love for you to join our team!!
Under general supervision performs a combination of following
duties in caring for residents in the Center, consistent with the
plan of care and established long-term care standards and Center
policies and processes. The CNA is expected to perform duties in
compliance with state and federal regulations. Performs other
duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine
- Provides assistance with bathing, dressing, toiletry, and oral
hygiene activities of daily living (ADLs).
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart, or
assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with
assistance, and utilizing proper body mechanics, to prevent
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, and weight, as
directed. 7. Completes documentation (e.g. meal monitor, I&O
records, ADL, and Aide flow sheets).
- May be assigned to a specific area of Center.
- May be assigned to clean, disinfect, and store bedpans, bedside
commodes, urinals, and other supplies by licensed nurse
commensurate with CNAs abilities.
- Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers
telephone, usually on weekends and evening or night shifts.
- Drapes residents for examinations and treatments, and remains
with residents, performing such duties as holding instruments and
adjusting lights. 5. Washes and dresses bodies of deceased persons
as needed. 6. May be assigned to complete Quality Assurance tasks.
7. May be assigned to provide Nursing Restorative Program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Ability to work under pressure and relate to resident, family,
and long-term care staff.
- EDUCATION, LICENSURE, AND EXPERIENCE
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state
- Complete 12 hours of continuing education per year as required
by state law; provided by Center.
- Reports to the Licensed Nurse directing and overseeing resident
care on assigned unit.
North Cascade Health and Rehab
4680 Cordata Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98226
Keywords: EmpRes Healthcare Management, Bellingham , CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) Daily Pay Available!, Healthcare , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!