Cook - Spring Creek by Bonaventure
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Spring Creek by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for a
Cook! - -$17.50 per hour -Paid Training, no experience necessary
for the Cook position. - All you need is a passion and talent to
cook for others. -Hiring Immediately with interviews daily from
2:00-4:00 PM, no appointment necessary, at 223 East Bakerview Rd
Bellingham, WA 98226. -Find your purpose in our Restaurant!If you
have a passion for cooking, food service, and enjoy being in the
kitchen, you already have all you need for success at Bonaventure.
Being a Cook with Bonaventure allows you to do the work you enjoy
and create unique and lasting relationships with residents on a
daily basis while making sure one of their most basic needs are
met. - You'll also lean valuable on the job skills to help you grow
and enhance your career. - Come grow with us and make a difference
in a resident's life today. - We know this is more than a job to
you, this is your calling, and we want you to join our team. Be the
Hero in someone's story by joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top
reasons to work at Bonaventure
- High Starting Wage - From $17.50
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for the Cook position. -What
does a Cook do for Bonaventure?This position is critical within our
Dining Service department. In this role, you will be responsible
- Preparing and cooking delicious meals.
- Ensuring the kitchen is cleaned and impeccable maintained
throughout the shift.
- Plating food for our residents.
- Ensuring that all food is stored properly.
- Ensuring that all prepared food meets the proper temperature
prior to service.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors, and outside providers. -Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Spring
Creek by BonaventureOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living
community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care,
memory care, and independent living. - We provide in home health
care to residents in our community. - We are not a nursing home. -
We are immediately hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for
Bonaventure Senior LivingNot all senior living communities are
created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies
is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that
we are committed to caring for our residents and our team
members.Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an -exceptional
senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based
upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team
members.Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and
exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring,
along with the pride that comes from working for a company with
exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude,
and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a
passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Bellingham , Cook - Spring Creek by Bonaventure, Hospitality & Tourism , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!