Restaurant Team Member
Company: Jack In The Box
Posted on: September 16, 2023
This job posting is for a position in a restaurant owned and
operated by an independent franchisee, not Jack in the Box Inc.
This means the independent franchisee, and not Jack in the Box Inc.
will be your employer if you are hired. The independent franchisee
is responsible for all employment related matters in the restaurant
including, among other things, setting any requirements for this
job and all decisions concerning hiring, firing, discipline, wages,
supervision, staffing and scheduling.'
Work Happy. Be Happy. Be You.
Hourly wage - 16$-18.99$.
Graveyard shift - 2$ premium per hour in select locations.
Employee meal discount - 100% up to 10$ during the shift.
Our food isn't the only thing that should make you happy. Whether
you're learning the finer points of customer service as a Guest
Service Cashier or cooking up craveable food in the kitchen we want
you to know we are here to help you learn new things and grow as an
You will have the opportunity to:
- Deliver memorable experiences
- Greet customers in the restaurant or drive-thru window
- Work on the cash register or kitchen production position
- Prepare and store food and beverages
- Maintain the appearance of the dining room and exterior of the
- Serve food quickly and accurately
- Be a good team player and treat others with care and
- Be able to lift and carry 15-25 lbs.
Keywords: Jack In The Box, Bellingham , Restaurant Team Member, Hospitality & Tourism , Lynden, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!