Software Support Representative
Company: Constellation Software Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Position Summary In this role you will provide customer support,
via phone and email to users and/or customers. You will work
directly with managers/end users to troubleshoot ERP/Middle Tier
products connecting current technology/mobile devices to Green
Screen/SQL based applications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact to answer customer support calls and
emails, working with all levels of customer users, management, and
- Diagnose, recommend or perform minor remedial action to correct
known issues and attempt to resolve unknown moderately complex
technical issues or unexpected results.
- Instructs customers in the use of install, configuration, and
- Timely recognition and escalation of complex or high priority
issues to Technical Support Analyst II or Manager, Customer
- Provide training and/or reasonable workarounds to resolve
unexpected results or system limitation
- Use Infor to record issue, testing, resolution, and
- Use JIRA to record development requests
- Rotating after hours/Saturday support
- Other responsibilities as assigned. Qualifications include:
- Minimum 4 years of customer support experience of enterprise
- Aptitude in software and operating system troubleshooting
- Technical aptitude; analytical and critical thinking
- Customer centric focus
- Commitment to/track record of consistent issue resolution and
customer follow up Location: hybrid model (office is located in
Bellingham, WA)Permanent, Direct Hire position
Keywords: Constellation Software Inc., Bellingham , Software Support Representative, IT / Software / Systems , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!