Foundation Operations Specialist
Posted on: January 17, 2020
PeaceHealth is seeking a Foundation Operations Specialist for a 1.0
full time equivalent Non-Exempt position. This position will be
working Day shift with shift durations of 8 Hours.Req ID: 185666JOB
SUMMARYResponsible for coordinating the daily fundraising workflow
for the Foundations that reside in the assigned network. Analyzes
and tracks data to effectively establish and oversee operational
structures and processes. Administers the foundation database and
other software, overseeing internal utilization and ensuring
adherence to fundraising best practices.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Analyzes and tracks all fundraising activities including
individual fundraising pipelines and individual and organizational
- Determines trends and variances and identifies areas in which
changes can be made through pipeline optimization.
- Provides insight on key metrics and performance to ensure that
the foundations are on track in delivering relevant objectives and
outstanding donor experiences.
- Prepares high-level business reports for fundraising colleagues
on the performance of their activities through moves
- Serves as the foundations super user of Raisers Edge NXT
cloud-based software. Imports acknowledgement letters, reports and
mailings within Raisers Edge, Compiles and maintains a
comprehensive database of all naming opportunities, donor walls,
plaques and publication lists.
- Maintains and enhances the prospect Moves Management process to
provide accurate information on each major gift prospect and
tracking of cultivation and solicitation process.
- In partnership with the Prospect Research team, participates in
identifying and analyzing prospects for major gift cultivation and
- Provides the major gift fundraising team reports and tracking
essential when working with physicians and in support of the
Grateful Patient Program. Oversees the monthly Grateful Patient
mass customization fundraising mailings.
- Develops standardized and custom reports on a regular basis
defined by the foundation team and on an as needed basis for the
purpose of cultivating donors, tracking solicitor actions, prospect
movement through the fundraising cycle and other applicable
reports. Provides daily census reports as needed for rounding.
- Establishes, monitors and reviews department policies and
procedures to ensure compliance with strategic goals, regulatory
changes and functional improvements.
- Serves as liaison to the Finance Department, assuring monthly
reconciliation of all accounts, donations, designated donor funds
and reports; and works with various departments on the distribution
of funds. Coordinates and tracks invitation lists and budget for
special events and training.
- All other duties as required.QUALIFICATIONSEducation:
- Bachelors degree in Business Management or related field or
equivalent combination of education and
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in a complex
fundraising environment, including operational, financial, and
- Advanced computer skills; experience with database systems,
particularly data management, report generation, selection criteria
and data analysis; well versed in query and report design; and
knowledge of Raisers Edge data base program required.Other Skills:
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- In-depth and up-to-date knowledge of fund-raising data
- Strong computer skills with ability to gather and synthesize
data to prepare effective, logical and accurate reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Familiarity with the process of major gift solicitation and
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display
flexibility in a fast paced and changing work environment.
- Professional experience in healthcare philanthropy.
- Proficient with relational databases and desktop publishing is
- Graphic design skills and experience preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office applications including
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Schedule+ and Outlook.
- Proficient in Internet research.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skillsPHYSICAL /
COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS Work requires fairly light physical exertion
from 34% to 65% of the time. Ability to lift objects weighing 30
lbs. or less. Work is performed under normal working conditions
with adequate lighting and ventilation. Job duties frequently
require intense concentration and attention to detail (34-65% of
work time).For full consideration of your skills and abilities,
please attach a current resume with your application.About
UsPeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, WA, is a not-for-profit Catholic
health system employing approximately 16,000 caregivers, a
multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 1,200
providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural
communities in Washington, Oregon, Alaska. In 1890, the Sisters of
St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, the
legacy of its founding Sisters continues with a spirit of respect,
stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its
Mission.Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this
three-minute video , and visit us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/PeaceHealthCareers or LinkedIn at
http://www.linkedin.com/company/peacehealth ! We offer competitive
compensation, a robust benefits package at
and a collaborative, Mission-driven work environment!To learn more
please visit: jobs.peacehealth.org . Questions? Review our
Employment FAQ at
or email Recruitment@peacehealth.org . Please note this email does
not accept resumes or applications.Location: Bellingham, St. Joseph
Medical Center (216)Job Category: Business, Administrative &
FacilitiesShift: DayShift Length: 8 HoursFTE: 1.0Work Type: Full
TimeRequired Certifications/Licensure: NAPeaceHealth is committed
to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job
applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses:
protected veteran, qualified individual with a disability, race,
ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity, national
origin, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other
protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal
laws.The above information is intended to indicate the general
nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not
designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory
of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of
caregivers assigned to this job.
Keywords: PeaceHealth, Bellingham , Foundation Operations Specialist, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!