Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Skilled Nursing Facility - COVID-1
Company: CareerStaff Unlimited
Posted on: January 12, 2021
Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Skilled Nursing Facility -
COVID-19 Crisis Response
Here at CareerStaff Unlimited, we are currently looking to hire
skilled Certified Nursing Assistants for full-time contract
opportunities in Bellingham, WA! These passionate qualified CNAs
will have a strong focus on patient care and be a resourceful
problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment. As one of
the largest and most recognized providers of healthcare
professionals, CareerStaff Unlimited has the fantastic Long Term
Care opportunities you want, with the pay and benefits you deserve.
We will match Certified Nursing Assistants like you, with top
healthcare facilities in your area!
- Hourly Comp: $52.00
- Weekly Comp: $2080
- Total Comp: $16,640 (8 weeks)
Position Details: Shift time: MID shift - (10:00am - 8:00pm or
8:00am - 8:00pm). 5 days a week, 8 hour shifts minimum. Must be
available to work every other weekend, first to float, and holidays
as needed. MUST PROVIDE: Negative COVID-19 test, Valid BLS Card,
references, valid 2-step TB test, and Flu vaccination. **TO BE
ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT, CLINICIANs MUST OBTAIN A TAX-HOME
WITHIN 100 MILES OF THE FACILITY.
BENEFITS FOR A CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT CNA:
- Top Compensation
- Flexible schedule
- Referral bonus program
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Once hired in our system you can work in any setting across the
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical
practice, treatments and interventions, specific to position
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations,
policies and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care
- Resolve patient problems and needs by utilizing
multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with
rules and regulations
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family
members, visitors, government agencies and personnel, according to
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment,
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping
- 1 year of experience as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in
Long Term Care or Skilled Nursing Facility required.
- Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) license or license
eligible in the state of employment
- Certified Nursing Assistant degree from an accredited
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the
delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the
healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with
talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of
exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a
national network 25+ offices throughout the United States.
CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment
opportunities for nurses, therapists and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to
hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering
unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top
pay and benefits and employment that meets the lifestyle
requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high quality
clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly
assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment
Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Keywords: CareerStaff Unlimited, Bellingham , Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Skilled Nursing Facility - COVID-1, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!