Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Full-Time & Part-Time Opportunities Available
As an RN with Avamere, you join a team with a culture and mission
to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is more than a
job - it's a place where our team members build lasting
relationships with patients and residents, their families, and
fellow team members.
Avamere is hiring RNs across our Bellingham area facilities.
Apply to work at either of the following Avamere Skilled Nursing
Avamere St. Francis of Bellingham
3121 Squalicum Parkway
Bellingham, WA 98225
Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services
1200 Birchwood Ave.
Bellingham, WA 98225
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe.
Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to
- Paid time off with annual rollover!
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition assistance/reimbursement, up to $6,000/yr!
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym
memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
- Flexible spending accounts
- Mentorship opportunities
- Provide direct patient care to residents
- Review patient care plans for appropriate resident goals,
problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs
- Complete required recordkeeping while admitting, transferring,
and discharging residents
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards
for completeness and accuracy
- Supervise the day-to-day nursing and caregiving activities
performed by CNAs
- Provide guidance and leadership to nursing personnel and make
daily rounds of your unit to ensure staff are providing direct care
in accordance with resident's care plan and wishes
- Chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive manner
that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident's
response to care
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines
- Nursing degree from an accredited college or university
- Current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to nursing
Founded in 1995 and based in Wilsonville, Oregon, the Avamere
Family of Companies provides assisted living, independent living,
memory care, rehabilitation, home care, transitional care, and
more. Today Avamere's diverse companies operate in over 250
locations across 19 states with over 8,800 employees. Avamere's
mission is to enhance the life of every person they serve. Avamere
is proud to be considered one of Oregon's most admired companies as
they continue to serve their valued patients and residents. For
more community and employee stories, please visit avamere.com/blog.
At Avamere we take our Mission and Core Values seriously.
Mission: To Enhance the Life of Every Person We Serve
- Integrity above all else
- Passion for the quality of people's lives
- Quality that is obvious
- Innovation, not emulation
- A culture of trust and respect
- Reaching to learn, grow and embrace change
- Teamwork, camaraderie, and fun
Keywords: Avamere, Bellingham , Registered Nurse/RN, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!