Restorative Aide CNA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Now Hiring Healthcare Heroes!
Join our amazing team and #workwithpurpose
Schedule: Rotating Schedule
Shift: 11am - 7pm
Location: Avamere Bellingham Healthcare & Rehab Services - 1200
Birchwood Ave. Bellingham, WA 98225
As a Restorative Aide with Avamere, you join a team with a culture
and mission to enhance the life of every person we serve. This is
more than a job - it's a place where our team members build lasting
relationships with patients and residents, their families, and
fellow team members.
We are dedicated to keeping our team members and residents safe.
Download our flyer that shows our protocols and response to
- Free meals to all employees
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring free counseling services,
financial coaching, legal services and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off/sick leave (rolls over annually)
- 401K retirement plan with employer contributions
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide each of
your assigned residents with assistance in restorative activities
of daily living in accordance with the resident's assessment and
- Teach and assist with use of mobility support or safety
- Provide individual restorative care, including range of motion
(ROM) exercises and group exercise classes.
- Provide routine therapy services under the direct supervision
of a Registered Nurse.
- Coordinate and provide individual assistance with restorative
activities of daily living.
- Organize, maintain, and supervise progressive feeding
- Review care plans daily to determine if changes in the
resident's daily care routine have been made on the care plan.
- Document daily routine therapy treatments, restorative
treatments and periodic progressive reports.
- Participate in care plan meetings.
- Inform the Nurse Supervisor of any changes in the resident's
condition so that appropriate information can be entered on the
resident's care plan.
- Check each resident routinely to ensure that his/her personal
care needs are being met in accordance with his/her wishes.
- Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience,
enthusiasm, and a calm and cheerful environment.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
- Must possess a minimum of a 10 th grade education.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nursing Assistant in this
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Effectively communicate necessary resident information to
Charge Nurses, Director of Nursing and/or Administrator.
Amidst scenic Bellingham, Washington you will find Avamere
Bellingham Healthcare & Rehabilitation Services. This 84-bed
skilled nursing and rehabilitation community fosters a strong
employee culture committed to serving each other and their valued
patients and residents.
Small acts of kindness make a big difference at Avamere .
Compassionate employees take the time to ask patients and residents
how they can make their day better. Sometimes that is giving a word
of encouragement, helping them stay connected with family through
technology, or simply being a listening ear.
All employees and leaders at Avamere Bellingham Healthcare &
Rehabilitation Services join under one mission: to enhance the life
of every person they serve. This is evident at Avamere as managers
assist employees whenever possible and healthcare staff unite to
serve patients and residents.
Get to know more about this community on their blog and on Facebook.
Keywords: Avamere, Bellingham , Restorative Aide CNA, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!