Company: Matrix Service Co.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Take direction from a skilled worker or Foreperson to assist
crew in turnaround/ construction/maintenance duties. This role will
- Actively support the Company's commitment to safety and its
- Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards
while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and
- To work well with supervision and higher craftsman to gain
turnaround/ construction/maintenance experience.
- Work with various hand tools.
- Retrieve tools and equipment as needed.
- Clean up after crew.
- Perform various duties to assist crew.
- Fire Watch, Bottle Watch and Hole Watch duties.
- Thorough understanding of the role and responsibilities of the
craft being supported.
- Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject
to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or
- Perform all other job-related duties as requested by
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Must be able to pass Labor Helper proficiency testing at or
above 70%. Must have six or more years of experience in
construction/maintenance. Completed the Matrix Service Safety
training, Process Safety Management training and Client / Site
specific training. To obtain and maintain an active status within
the required drug testing program.
TWIC card may be required.
EEO/M/F/Disability/Vets/Affirmative Action Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, genetic information, marital
status, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected
characteristic or category.
Keywords: Matrix Service Co., Bellingham , Laborer, Other , Anacortes, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!