Company: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
"You are applying for work with Tom Lovelace Group, a franchisee
of Papa Murphy's, not Papa Murphy's International, Inc., or any of
its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for all facets of the
operation for the assigned shift of a Papa Murphy's store while
continually promoting a culture that embraces the company's core
values of Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
To successfully perform the Shift Supervisor role an individual
must be proficient at all aspects of the Crew Member position, and
able to accomplish the following, but not limited to, duties and
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exhibit readiness to take responsibility of a shift by wearing
a clean and wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned
- Ensure all team members are in uniform, clocked in, and at
assigned work stations at assigned time.
- Perform a walk-through of the store to ensure that the store is
clean, ready, stocked, etc. for business using the "Pre-Rush"
- Supervise and work with team members to ensure that the store
operates with proper guest service, product quality, food handling,
sanitation, safety, and security guidelines.
- Accountable for all cash handling and ensure funds are properly
- Ensure proper labor laws are adhered to including schedules and
- Complete all opening and closing duties and all appropriate
- Complete accurate shift and daily paperwork using the POS
- Maintain adequate prepped product for the shift and if product
is not available, make sure product is available including but not
limited to proofed crusts.
- Handle emergencies, guest complaints, equipment problems,
product shortage, and team member problems as per the company
standards and procedures.
- Communicate any shift problems to immediate supervisor.
- Train and develop team members on assigned shift as directed by
- Travel to the bank to make deposits, pick up change, and
- Supervise and operate the store independently if needed in the
absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time (e.g.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not
- At least six months experience in QSR environment. Previous
experience at the crew member position.
- Degrees, Licensure, and/or Certification:
- Food Handlers Card and/or Serve Safe Certified preferred but
- Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to read and apply fundamental math skills.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with supervisors,
co-workers and guests.
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to manage various difficult or emotional customer
- Basic computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and
- Knowledge of store financials, P & L's, break-even analysis,
food cost analysis, labor cost analysis and other financial
information relative to store operations.
- Regularly required to stand and walk; use hands to finger,
handle or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to bend and stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Must be able to perform cleaning duties such as wiping tables
and equipment, sweeping and mopping.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
- Maintain punctual and regular attendance at work.
The intent of this job description is to provide a
representation of the types of duties and responsibilities that
will be required in this position and shall not be construed as a
declaration of the total of the specific duties and
responsibilities of any particular position. Employees may be
directed to perform job-related tasks other than those specifically
presented in this description. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Keywords: Papa Murphy's Holdings, Inc., Bellingham , Shift Supervisor, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!