Medical Director - Utilization Review
Company: Peace Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
PeaceHealth seeks a Physician Advisor, for a Full-Time day
Are you an MD looking for your next role in exercising influence
in change management?
PeaceHealth is seeking a Physician Advisor / Medical Director of
Utilization Review to work in a Dyad role with Care Management in
our Northwest WA network. The Physician Advisor/Medical Director
will act as a liaison between the CDI professional, HIM, and the
hospital's medical staff to facilitate accurate and complete
documentation for coding and abstracting of clinical data, capture
of severity, acuity and risk of mortality, in addition to DRG
OUR PHYISICIAN ADVISOR / MEDICAL DIRECTOR WILL:
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine.
- Licensure as a physician in Washington state.
- Federal DEA number.
- Experience and success in leading and facilitating groups of
- Two years utilization management experience as a member of the
UM Committee or past physician advisor experience preferred.
Top reasons to work with PeaceHealth:
- Inclusive, Mission-driven company culture.
- Providing whole person care to Alaska, Oregon and Washington
- Robust benefits package.
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential.
- Relocation assistance.
PHYSICAL & COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires fairly light physical exertion up to 33% of the
time, with the ability to lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or
For more information please contact our Executive Recruiter,
Ruth Long, at [email protected]
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please
attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative
Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local,
state, or federal laws.
Keywords: Peace Health, Bellingham , Medical Director - Utilization Review, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!