#965 - Project Engineer (Sales Focus)
Company: Janicki Inustries, Inc.
Location: Sedro Woolley
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Janicki Industries is looking for a Project Engineer with sales
experience to join our engineering team. An ideal candidate will
have strong communication skills, an aptitude for business
development, and should be technically knowledgeable. This wide
ranging role incorporates various sales tasks to the traditional
project engineering duties. Ideal candidates would be eager to
learn and work through complex engineering challenges in a
collaborative environment. If you're an engineer with a strong work
ethic, a sales background, thorough technical knowledge or
enthusiasm for growth, and leadership aptitude, this is the role
for you. Janicki is looking for Project Engineers to work in
Project Engineers are responsible for all activities that are
carried out to successfully complete an assigned project. Activites
may include interaction with customer and development of SOW,
through design work, to manufacturing support.
The following essential job functions are performed as a Project
- Works directly with the customer and internal technical teams
to ensure progress on all stages of project lifecycle
- Communicates, consults with, and participates in design and
- Helps to develop and release planning and purchases
- Develops and executes high level and detailed project plans,
including managing schedules and budgets
- Works directly with the customer technical team to determine
detailed requirements and deliverables, communicates or presents to
customer on project status or health
- Directs and participates in engineering activities, including
design and drafting, engineering reviews, and work order
- Responsible for assuring materials are organized and ready for
manufacturing, including carrying out purchasing activities
- Interacts frequently with shop floor to ensure project health;
may have daily presence on shop floor
- Completes and understands all quality requirements for
- Manages project scope and performs risk assessments
- Monitors and reports project financial performance
- Shall, at all times, demonstrate cooperative behavior with
colleagues and supervisors
- Must be at work on time and maintain good attendance. This is a
condition of employment and is an essential function of the
- Performs other duties as assigned
Due to our ITAR and EAR regulations, applicants must be a US
Citizen or of Legal Permanent Resident Status as defined by 8
U.S.C. 1324b (a) (3).
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related
field is required. Education may be substituted with equivalent
industry experience in aerospace, marine, or transportation
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities.
- Recommend minimum of 3 years experience in engineering
profession, ideal candidates would have 3-5 years' experience.
- Experience with SAP ERP Software is advantageous.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Software is required.
- Experience with CATIA and NX or equivalent CAD software is
- Experience working with composites, in a lean manufacturing
environment or working with complex aircraft assemblies is
- Must be willing and able to obtain a government issued security
- Minimum requirement for all positions is a high school diploma
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills in
the English language.
MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT USED
Regular office equipment and materials.
Must be able to work at keyboard for extended periods of time.
Must be able to perform physical tasks on the production floor on
occasion. May involve use of tools or climbing on parts. Physical
hazards such as being in the immediate area with forklifts and
other heavy equipment unavoidable. Chemical hazards in production
work areas unavoidable.
Janicki Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Janicki
Industries does not does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, marital
or familial status, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, age, retaliation, veteran/military service status, or
any other legally protected status.
Applicants or employees wishing to view a copy of Janicki
Industries' Affirmative Action Plan for veterans and individuals
with disabilities, or applicants requiring reasonable accommodation
to the application/interview process should notify the Human
Resources Department at (360) 404-1997.
Keywords: Janicki Inustries, Inc., Bellingham , #965 - Project Engineer (Sales Focus), Other , Sedro Woolley, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!