Behavioral Health Clinician LCSW Job in Bellingham, WA (Counseling/Therapy #)
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Couple and Family opening in Bellingham, Washington.
DirectShifts is seeking a Behavioral Health Clinician LCSW to work
in Bellingham, WA
Work Type: Full Time
Shift Length: 8 Hours
Benefit Eligibility: Full-time benefits
- Assign work; plan and manage priorities, provide technical
assistance, oversee staff schedules, monitor quality of work,
monitor team projects, mentor staff, provide constructive feedback,
oversee staff training, ensure quality improvement, provide
leadership feedback on staff performance, and assist with goal
setting for the team.
- Provides individual, family, group, and multi-family group
therapy to patients with complex diagnostic presentations and
- Provides clinical leadership to team of masters' and bachelors'
level clinicians, CSWA candidates and MSW interns.
- Assesses, develops, implements and monitors a comprehensive
plan of care through an interdisciplinary team process in
conjunction with the patient and their self-identified natural
- Evaluates and provides interventions to improve a patient's
cognitive, social, vocational, spiritual, and emotional
functioning, utilizing natural and community supports when
- Provides urgent/crisis evaluations, interventions, and safety
- Together with consumer and natural supports, identifies key
problems, strengths and resources to be addressed in the treatment
- May provide case management, coordination with other treatment
agencies or outside support services, outreach and engagement.
QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED):
- Masters' degree in Social Work (MSW).
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
- 5 years of experience as a Behavioral Health Clinician, LICSW
or equivalent role preferred.
- Experience in diagnosis and treatment of patients with complex
mental health conditions.
- Experience providing clinical supervision to bachelors' and
masters' level clinicians preferred.
- Experience with Behavioral Health Integration and/or
Collaborative Care preferred.
"Candidates can ONLY apply by registering [Click Here to Apply] We
do not receive applications submitted to any other site.
- LICSW required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification required at date of
DirectShifts is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities,
individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Credentialing on DirectShifts keeps you in our system for current
and ongoing consideration."
Keywords: DirectShifts, Bellingham , Behavioral Health Clinician LCSW Job in Bellingham, WA (Counseling/Therapy #), Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!