Company: Banner Bank
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Teller Opportunity Overview
As a Teller with Banner Bank you will process client
transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
As a Teller with Banner Bank you will have the opportunity
- Provide an excellent experience for clients acting as the face
of the Bank.
- Assist clients in achieving their financial goals by actively
referring Bank products/services, and by referring clients to other
Bank specialists when appropriate.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Maintain a high level of personal reliability and
- Sell Bank products and services via in-person and telephone
conversations. Meet minimum referral standards set by Manager.
- Comply with policies, procedures, security requirements, and
Education & Certifications
- H.S. Diploma in required
- Spanish speaking is preferred
- 3 or more months of job-related experience, including
cashiering or bookkeeping, client service, and sales with
established goals is required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Possess strong organizational skills and be detail
- Basic understanding of PC with Windows based applications and
- Basic math, negotiation, and problem solving skills.
- Possess effective verbal and written communication skills;
proper phone and email etiquette required.
- Possess good interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Excellent customer service skills required.
- Ability to work branch hours.
Compensation & Benefits
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical,
dental, vision, health and dependent daycare funds, life and
- Paid vacation time, sick time and 10 company paid holidays
- 401k (with up to 4% match)
- Tuition reimbursement after 1 year of service (up to
About Banner Bank
More than 130 years ago, we started with core values that never
go out of style: listen, learn and help businesses and individuals
reach their goals. Our focus on offering outstanding value is why
Money Magazine named Banner the Best Bank in the Pacific Region of
the U.S. in 2019. Moreover, our financial strength and stability
are key reasons Forbes names us one of the Best 100 Banks in
America the past four years.
With more than $12 billion in assets and over 200 locations
throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, and California, we understand
our role in the economy and take that responsibility seriously. In
addition to offering a source of capital to personal banking
clients and businesses of all sizes, we place a high importance on
employee volunteerism and donate millions of dollars each year to
Banner Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, citizenship, marital status, age, disability or protected
NOTICE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES:
Banner Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies
and/or search firms for any job postings on this site. Resumes
submitted to any Banner Bank employee by a third party agency
and/or search firm without a valid written and signed search
agreement, will become the sole property of Banner Bank. No fee
will be paid if a candidate is hired for a position as a result of
an unsolicited agency or search firm referral.
Keywords: Banner Bank, Bellingham , Teller, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!