Central Supply Technician - Supply Chain
Company: Peace Health
Posted on: May 31, 2021
PeaceHealth is seeking a Central Supply Technician - Supply
Chain for a Full Time, Night position. Hourly compensation starts
at $16.33, more depending on experience.
Responsible for cleaning equipment as well as distribution of
equipment and supplies using clean technique standards according to
AAMI. Monitors and orders non-stock and special orders supplies.
Will perform receiving responsibilities as necessary.
- Responsible for the collection of contaminated equipment and
instruments from floors.
- Re-stocking inventory and non-stock supplies, performs monthly
outdate process and documentation.
- Cleaning equipment and stores in a clean environment on
- Clean and maintain department equipment, such as pumps,
- Assembles some specialized trays for procedures and distributes
them as appropriate.
- Ensures proper shelving labels are in place. Responsible for
Par Management on assigned units.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Completion of or currently enrolled in a National Central
Service Technician course and/or six months experience as a Central
Service Technician is preferred.
- National Central Service Technician certification
- Basic computer skills including MS Office applications is
- Demonstrated proficiency in verbal and written communications
in English required.
- Ability to work independently and strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain numerical order of supplies is
ST. JOSEPH PHYSICAL/COGNITIVE REQUIREMENTS:
- Work requires active physical exertion at least 66% of the
- Ability to lift objects weighing 80 lbs. or less.
- Work is performed under normal working conditions with adequate
lighting and ventilation.
- Job duties frequently require intense concentration and
attention to detail (34-65% of work time).
This position is represented by a collective bargaining
agreement. There may be more than one opening on this posting.
See how PeaceHealth is committed to Inclusivity, Respect for
Diversity and Cultural Humility.
For full consideration of your skills and abilities, please
attach a current resume with your application. EEO Affirmative
Action Employer/Vets/Disabled in accordance with applicable local,
state, or federal laws.
Keywords: Peace Health, Bellingham , Central Supply Technician - Supply Chain, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!