Accounting assistant/book keeper
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Place Inc, is looking to hire accounting assistants /
bookkeepers to join our rapidly growing accounting team! Or
accounting team provides accounting services for several real
estate sales companies located across the US and Canada.
Place Inc. is a private network made up of the top real estate
professionals from a variety of brands and brokerages. We empower
agents with leading technology, marketing, and support solutions.
Visit us at https://www.placeinc.com/
Place Inc offers flexible scheduling and the ability to work
remotely if needed, depending on experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & Competencies
- Performs daily accounting operations to assure the accurate and
timely preparation of financial statements, tax returns, and
- Assist Staff Accountants with preparing monthly financial
- Reconcile accounts including outgoing and incoming funds.
- Basic office task filing, data entry, scanning.
- Ability to handle phone/email communications with upper
management, business partners, and their administrative
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
to stay on schedule, meeting tight organizational deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize under deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and good record
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Google Suite
(Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets).
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Team player who can collaborate with other teams in the
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the
ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of
- Bachelors degree or associate degree in accounting. Hands on
general accounting experience a plus. Recent graduates and
- Desire to grow into Staff Accountant Role
- Experience working in real estate businesses is a plus, but not
required. we will help you obtain your real estate license!!
Keywords: PLACE, Bellingham , Accounting assistant/book keeper, Other , Bellingham, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!